• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

99 shot in one week, 24 dead

Anyone talking about where the gangbangers are getting the weapons that they're using to murder people?

Last edited:
You prove TD's point. This high murder rate serves Obama's agenda. He uses the high murder rate to tout reasons to call for more laws while ignoring the fact that Chicago is totally run by Democrats and has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. He was a senator for Illinois so he should be familiar with the problems in Chicago.

It seems odd to use shootings where illegal guns were used to petition for more gun laws.

I guess he thinks the people listening can't make the connection between illegal guns and gun laws.

no-just like I would not support getting rid of the fourth amendment or fifth amendment even though doing so would clearly decrease crime. see that is the problem the bannerrhoid movement has. They have only ONE argument that has any validity. and that is the allegation that restricting the rights of HONEST people will objectively and substantially decrease crime. but that does not win the argument because we have equally valid arguments that are not eliminated EVEN if you CAN prove that the laws you want would decrease crime substantially. Those include constitutional rights.

but we need not get to that stage. The bannerrhoid movement has never been able to establish the schemes it wants reduce crime. Ten years of the Clinton gun ban and no proof it decreased violent crime. 23 years of the brady bill and no proof it decreased violent crime. Gun bans in big cities-no proof they decreased crime.

so the Bannerrhoids lose

i don't care? you could honestly be ranting about how atheists want to let the gays get married and thats why crime is high in the cities, its your own weird paranoid issue and has nothing to do with anything? If somebody had said we need to ban all guns and go house to house confiscating rifles. then you could bring this nonsense up.

nobody brought up banning weapons except you

Last edited:
And yet it is only the 30th in the top 100 cities when it comes to murders......

Sadly, if black-on-black murder wasn't a problem in America, we'd have no violent crime problem.

Chicago is not a dangerous city as long as you stay out of the south side projects.

i don't care? you could honestly be ranting about how atheists want to to let the gays get married and thats why crime is high in the cities, its your own weird paranoid issue and has nothing to do with anything? If somebody had said we need to ban all guns and go house to house confiscating rifles. then you could bring this nonsense up.

nobody brought up banning weapons except you

stop lying. the left constantly talks about banning guns

It seems odd to use shootings where illegal guns were used to petition for more gun laws.

I guess he thinks the people listening can't make the connection between illegal guns and gun laws.
Many of them were bought legally from the same circle of gun stores and sold to gang members for profit.

Last edited:
you said high murder rates serve obamas agenda, who is behind this agenda you speak of, is it just him is hillary clinton involved too? what about king of norway is he in on it?

You answered your own question. Why do you keep asking stupid questions when you already know the answer?

Sadly, if black-on-black murder wasn't a problem in America, we'd have no violent crime problem.

Chicago is not a dangerous city as long as you stay out of the south side projects.

Typical racist NRA response if I've heard one

black people are people too, theyre also americans whether you like it or not

Anyone talking about where the gangbangers of getting the weapons that they're using to murder people?

They steal them and sell them on the black market, which is already illegal. Maybe if we pass more laws it would be four times as illegal. That will stop it.

They are the same people that keep voting for more failed politicians. He might be right that they can't make the connection.

stop lying. the left constantly talks about banning guns

I rarely hear any leftist talk about it. yet every school shooting, or every thread on crime in america is 100% filled with republicans crying about their guns being taken away by the NWO

Just like you did in this thread

so its just obama, not anyone else?

I am not going to list every ambulance chaser in the country that uses the self induced crime rate as a reason to pas more restrictive gun laws that don't work. There isn't enough room in the forum.

I rarely hear any leftist talk about it. yet every school shooting, or every thread on crime in america is 100% filled with republicans crying about their guns being taken away by the NWO

Just like you did in this thread

I guess you are ignorant of the fact that every time there is a mass shooting, bannerrhoid turds in office and the media start screaming for bans or other restrictions that usually don't have any relevance to how the criminal go the gun. Like Lanza killed his mother to get guns and BM members wanted "background checks" or "registration"

or Don Cuomo calling for a 7 round limit after a convicted murderer used a 30 round magazine in an AR to premeditate the murders of two firefighters

the fact is-the left are all about banning guns to harass conservatives

Typical racist NRA response if I've heard one

black people are people too, theyre also americans whether you like it or not

I thought we already covered your false racial allegations about the NRA. Oh yeah, you ignored that post and never answered.

I am not going to list every ambulance chaser in the country that uses the self induced crime rate as a reason to pas more restrictive gun laws that don't work. There isn't enough room in the forum.

but why would someone want to ban guns if they knew it did nothing to help crime? are you saying they want to take your guns so they can move you to a fema camp?

but why would someone want to ban guns if they knew it did nothing to help crime? are you saying they want to take your guns so they can move you to a fema camp?

Nobody said that, oh yeah, you did, the only one. Neapolitan. Gays, churches and now FEMA camps. Focus.

Nobody said that, oh yeah, you did, the only one. Neapolitan. Gays, churches and now FEMA camps. Focus.

well you gotta help me out i wanna know what the secret agenda is and who is behind it, but you wont tell me? is it the shapeshifting lizards again?

Back
Top Bottom