• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

911 was a inside job for dumbies

biblemark1018

Reaction score
here this is for the guys who are like bible i dont under stand
and i saw will its cause man changed it read the koran it has not been changed then they say no im talking about your post
then i got but its video watch the video and they saw your a lier and i say did you watch it andthey say noooo so these is 911 was a inside job for dumbies

proof for dumbies 1

proof for dumbies 2

proof for dumbies 3

biblemark1018 said:
and i saw will its cause man changed it read the koran it has not been changed then they say no im talking about your post
then i got but its video watch the video and they saw your a lier and i say did you watch it andthey say noooo so these is 911 was a inside job for dumbies

proof for dumbies 1

proof for dumbies 2

proof for dumbies 3

I'd like to buy some punctuations Vanna. For the love of God a comma a period or something. Sir, you might be the brainiac of all time but we'll never know because I won't put 5 times the effort of normal reading to decipher your posts. Don't mind the lower case it's kinda quaint but where does one thought start and another stop I will never know what it means to an end is where exactly the spot for a durn comma tose

biblemark1018 said:
forgive me i am hard to read from but i will say watch teh video that say it all

Run. Your toast. Tell me it,s a joke. Should not dignify with a remark but never could resist shooting fish in a barrel. Could only stand about 2 minutes of the first, scanned the rest. I'm sure the author doesn't believe it but can't blame him for finding a market to sell to. Got my foil hat on just in time. Every body I got the first couple of minutes. Lets take turns ripping this up. We will advance under the assumption that the laws of physics and material sciences are valid. The parts I saw he mocked Discovery and the news programs. Conspicuously missing was Nova. The day of 9/11 I said to a friend "I wonder how long until the Nova program". As usual they nailed it. Starting with the head architect. Shear points, bolt sizes, melting points, structural data bla bla bla. It's just science. Oddly enough I'm a certified Fire tech AND I weld and fabricate with steel. Just a few teasers. The spray on fire proofing on the steel was blown away by the impact force exposing the metal to very hot flames. Don't poo poo this without bringing the data of steel at various temperatures. It weakened, sagged, and put too much stress on the anchoring bolts.Building 7. Those moving ever so slightly faster than your blind acceptance of drivel planes did not stop inside the buildings. Wreckage flew everywhere. The next spot I viewed was duffas asking why the sprinklers didn't put the fire out. Know what a riser is? Find out. A good teacher teaches how to learn also. Next and last piece of refuse I saw was whining boy saying there are no pictures of the Pentagon impact. This guy really did his homework. There is one. A single frame from a security booth (I think) CCTV of impact. Don't bother telling me to watch the rest because three minutes of easily exposed mistakes is enough to ignore the rest. If you ask nice I might dole out some facts. Nah. Is this new? If so real scientists and professionals will have a Field day with this or more likely ignored like I should have done. Let you go on in your little fantasy world but the real issue is Arab fanatics did this and this piece of junk should not be allowed to sway even one myopic idiot. In case you missed it there's a war on. Read something. Validate through different sources. Don't be afraid to pick up a text book. I'm considering ripping the author a new one. Normally I have no problem with feeding the foil hat gang sensational BS (moth-man, big-foot) but this is serious business that needs to be addressed now. (See War on Terror, Iraq Invasion, #402) but then if you believe this guy that is way over your head. If you libs believe these clips then you are so beyond reason to not bother debating. Bring facts not blubbering and we will dance logic. Class dismissed.

I'll admit that I have watched all of biblemark1018s video links, and some of the things mentioned, are total bullshit. However, I do find some things to be valid points and questions. My biggest thing is the Pentagon. I don't really understand why those Pentagon videos wouldn't be released. It seems that would shut everyone up if it was vindicating.

teacher only a unintelligent person teaches before he has even learned
if you did not watch it how the heck can you commet your a unintelligent person lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Gandhi>Bush said:
I'll admit that I have watched all of biblemark1018s video links, and some of the things mentioned, are total bullshit. However, I do find some things to be valid points and questions. My biggest thing is the Pentagon. I don't really understand why those Pentagon videos wouldn't be released. It seems that would shut everyone up if it was vindicating.

The pentagon still confuses me. I can't understand how a jet which fell towers can cause so little damage to a building such as the pentagon. The thing is why doesn;t the pentagon (the most secure building in the world- a building with a camera every 20 yards) does not release a CLEAR picture of a plane hitting into the pentagon. It doesn't make sense.

biblemark1018,

proof for dumbies 1

proof for dumbies 2

proof for dumbies 3

The speaker assumes way too much. Much less did he give any answers? It's a very clever, Pursuasive, video. I rate it :thumbdown :thumbdown.

Gandhi>Bush said:

I dont think think releasing anything will shut anyone up and I dont think the US gov really wants anyone to shut up anyway. There appears to be a distinct method to the madness here looking over the pattern of the last decade and the results.

biblemark1018 said:
if you did not watch it how the heck can you commet your a unintelligent person lol

As I said, after not one correct fact the first 2-3 minutes of clip one warns me my time would be less wasted watching paint dry then the rest of those clips. Nice touch with the red letters. I would think it takes more time to make red letters than to click spell check. If I could figure out how to dot my i's with little hearts and happy faces then my posts would be quainter than your uncapitalized punctuationlessness.

,.fREE THE wOMAN>

i find it a fool who seen 911 and feel the crap we where told was how it happen

not replying to you teacher dont talk to people who dont have time to see the other persons point of view

teacher said:
As I said, after not one correct fact the first 2-3 minutes of clip one warns me my time would be less wasted watching paint dry then the rest of those clips. Nice touch with the red letters. I would think it takes more time to make red letters than to click spell check. If I could figure out how to dot my i's with little hearts and happy faces then my posts would be quainter than your uncapitalized punctuationlessness.

,.fREE THE wOMAN>

The red letters were done by me. He was a little profane so I cleaned it up. It says it at the bottom of the post.

I don't believe in this particular conspiracy theory, but I always find it necessary to listen to their words and watch their vidoes. If you refuse to listen, you refuse to understand. If you refuse to understand, you refuse to change.

Gandhi>Bush said:
The red letters were done by me. He was a little profane so I cleaned it up. It says it at the bottom of the post.

I don't believe in this particular conspiracy theory, but I always find it necessary to listen to their words and watch their vidoes. If you refuse to listen, you refuse to understand. If you refuse to understand, you refuse to change.

Nice touch with the red letters. Like the words of Jesus in the bible. If an 1/2 clip started with "I think the world is flat and I will now prove it" in the first 2 minutes would you waste your next 28 minutes or get a sandwich? We all saw the film of planes into buildings. I guess the question is ; you watched the clip, should you have gotten a sandwich?

GarzaUK said:
The pentagon still confuses me. I can't understand how a jet which fell towers can cause so little damage to a building such as the pentagon.

The towers were a commercial project awarded to a low bidder and built on a budget with profit in mind. As said by the lead architect for the towers. "The trick isn't to make buildings that stand up. The trick is to make buildings just barely stand up". The Pentegon is a fortress. Fortunatly the area struck by the plane was recently hardened. Kevlar sheeting on the exterior and so forth.

The thing is why doesn;t the pentagon (the most secure building in the world- a building with a camera every 20 yards) does not release a CLEAR picture of a plane hitting into the pentagon. It doesn't make sense.

Makes perfect sense. The Pentagon is our military HQ. If you were in charge would you release what works and what doesn't. Then the bad guys are more informed and can change their tactics for the next attack. Homer say "doh".

that bull where di the plan go you guys make up stories show no facts and call me the Conspiracy Theories where is your facts and if so how come it did not come down the first time it was hit in 93.
you tring to tell me a 757 was sucked in a black whole.
so facts and stop talking out of your rectom

biblemark1018 said:
that bull where di the plan go you guys make up stories show no facts and call me the Conspiracy Theories where is your facts and if so how come it did not come down the first time it was hit in 93.
-----
images

What is your native language anyway?

biblemark1018 said:

Maybe if you didn't get so upset we wouldn't pick on you. Judging from your sentence structure and grammar book cracking is not your forte which explains your propensity to believe that drivel in the form of a so called documentary you so diligently expouse. I'll give you two options. Go to NOVA on line and read the transcript for the show "why the towers fell". Be prepared because there is this like science stuff in there that explains very simply how the towers fell. Option two. Go to the thread "911 was a inside job" post # 22. There I describe even more simply what the process was to fell the towers. You want facts and logic to debate your holy grail of a video clip, there you go. Oh, and don't bother watching or reading if you think things like "steel does not lose rigidity at 1000 degrees Fahrenheit" or "all that material in buildings is not static kinetic energy", instead go back to the closet and take another hit. Odd as it may seem my rectum makes the same sound as your narrators voice in your little conspiracy tapes.

Back
Top Bottom