• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

911 and the apocalyps

fourddream

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Truth is the true religion.
Truth is something that has become a stranger to the world we live in.
I have good reason to believe that the promise of salvation will be honored and it won't be long now as we are about to enter the apocalyps.
It will matter little which religious philosophy you adhere to but the condition of your soul will be paramount.
Recent world events are signs and a smart person will inform themselves as best they can on the significance of these events.
Apocalyps, a greek word, means tearing of the vail of the bride. Humanity is the bride, or at least those who manage to tear the vail.
The vail has many layers, the most prominent, one needs to lift first to see the others.
The most prominent is the scam being pulled on humanity by the globalists, manipulating world history and media information on that history to their own ends with the intention of human enslavement.
watch the videos at www.truthstream.org and feel the vail lift. :shock:
A.

This entire post would fit neatly into the conspiracy theory forum.....although the basement would make it far more entertaining.

tecoyah said:
This entire post would fit neatly into the conspiracy theory forum.....although the basement would make it far more entertaining.

These subjects have become one. That is a sign of the times we are in, that you don't see that is well predicted. If you don't see this all your religious instruction has been for naught.
You can read about that in the bible mat 24 onward, mark 13 onward, luke 21 onward..
Okay if it's bible quotes you want, it's bible quotes you get!
Over the entire world the one folk will be stoked up against the other.
Mathew 24/7 and read on.
Mark 13/8
For over the whole world the peoples will be stoked up to war against each other.
and read on.
Luke 21/10
One folk they will pit against the other and one kingdom against the other.
and read on.

Mat 24/21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
dito mark and luke.

Mat 25:33
And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed [thee]? or thirsty, and gave [thee] drink?
When saw we thee a stranger, and took [thee] in? or naked, and clothed [thee]?
Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me.
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did [it] not to one of the least of these, ye did [it] not to me.
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
dito mark, luke.
Jezus also said : those who kling to their lives will lose it and those who are brave and prepared to lose their lives will inherit life eternal. (between previous verses in somewhere) Now that makes perfect sense suddenly doesn't it or is he maybe speaking of those who follow the administratin here that will be blessed?
Either way humanity will be devided into 2 kamps and you're in one and I am in the other.

Daniel 12/4
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom