• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

9-month-old on terrorist 'No Fly' list

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA......

and.. I say again.....

HA! HA! HA!

That little 9 month old terrorist bastard is going to set off a "weapon of mass destruction" in his diaper!!!!! Arrest that baby now!

If terrorists can infiltrate our country and our schools to learn how to fly our airplanes into our own buildings, surely they could get a fake passport and fly under a different name, right? :confused:

Binary_Digit said:
If terrorists can infiltrate our country and our schools to learn how to fly our airplanes into our own buildings, surely they could get a fake passport and fly under a different name, right? :confused:

Lets just hope its not YOUR name the next time you have to fly somewhere...
And if it is... Lets hope YOUR flight wasn't for a serious purpose......say... Big Business Deal......Important Job Interview.....Mother Died.....Father Died....

Caine said:
Lets just hope its not YOUR name the next time you have to fly somewhere...
And if it is... Lets hope YOUR flight wasn't for a serious purpose......say... Big Business Deal......Important Job Interview.....Mother Died.....Father Died....
I'm not sure what you mean. I didn't support the no-fly list idea in any way.

Mikkel said:
It's provisions such as this in the patriot act that worry me. I'm all for keeping terrorists off of our planes, but how about making an exception here and there for those that can't yet speak or even walk?

http://news.com.com/Theres+no+getting+off+that+no-fly+list/2100-7350_3-5996897.html

Russ Feingold has the votes to filibuster the patriot act . Damn - I hope he runs for pres in 08! He reminds me of Bobby Kennedy. I think the current divorce will hurt him though.

Anyway, I don't dispute the fact that 9/11 changed the way we need to view our civil liberties, but there are several issues in the patriot act that need to go - the sneak and peak and the infiltration of library records to name a few.

A three month extension isn't going to hurt anything to give the politicians more time to debate the issue.

Back
Top Bottom