• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

9/11, show me the proof.

Yeah. How does that insinuate that HE lost anyone? You fail so hard Mcfly. Yet again you get caught in the wrong and try to twist it so your still right. You will never get anywhere in life with that type of attitude. Like I've told you before, it's perfectly okay to be wrong. What is not okay is CONTINUING to be wrong. Admit you were wrong and let it be. You fool nobody with these attempts to twist things.

Ummm... that was three posts too late... I've already admitted that I was wrong, that I mis-read what he wrote...

Also, that some months back there was a similar situation, which I thought was whovian, but actually was with a different person.

Ummm... that was three posts too late... I've already admitted that I was wrong, that I mis-read what he wrote...

Haha! And the best part is you either don't even know you're doing it or you are trying to pretend you didn't. Let's review, shall we?

All the rhetoric you've used where you say how I should let your loved one rest in peace and to stop whining, and all that... you might as well say "my loved one says you should shut up and stop trying to find out the truth about the event that killed them."

I have never once claimed to have lost a loved one on 9/11. Tell you what... if you can show me a single post on this entire board where I made that claim, I will voluntarily have the moderators delete my account. If not, you have them delete your account.

Go for it.

Ok, so, it seems I owe you an apology, yours was just an insinuation that you had lost a loved one.

Please... show me where I 'insinuated' I personally lost a loved one on 9/11. (this should be good)

You said something to the effect of "there are those that lost loved ones, let those poor people rest in peace". Insinuating that you were among those people that lost someone.

Yeah bro. You TOTALLY admitted you were wrong and didn't try to twist it. At all.

NOT.

Marijuana kills short term memory. Hmmmmm.

Last edited:
Haha! And the best part is you either don't even know you're doing it or you are trying to pretend you didn't. Let's review, shall we?

Yeah bro. You TOTALLY admitted you were wrong and didn't try to twist it. At all.

NOT.

Marijuana kills short term memory. Hmmmmm.

I admitted I was wrong and explained where and how I was misled... but this thread has shifted into a debate about me as a person... not sure what to make of this...

Maybe 'I' am a conspiracy theory.

*shakes head*...
/thread.

You said something to the effect of "there are those that lost loved ones, let those poor people rest in peace". Insinuating that you were among those people that lost someone.

Something to the effect of? What happened to your mad skills at finding irrefutable evidence? They only work on government employees? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom