• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

8 News Daily Poll: Should Hillary Clinton be criminally prosecuted?

Military aggression as prohibited by international law. That, by way of taking this country to war under fraud. Public admission of violation of FISA.

Are you too young to remember Colin Powell's Dog & Pony Show at the UN? It was amusing, you should have seen it. All that talk and fear-mongering about WMD. George joking about not being able to find them under the table at some meeting or other.

It really was entertaining in a very perverse way. Had you been around in those days and paying attention, you would have seen it.

I am and was old enough and wise enough to not buy into to the dishonest manufactured narrative that " Bush lied " and I'm old enough to remember this....

Halabja chemical attack

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halabja_chemical_attack

As for the Democrat parties narrative ??

Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade and much of his nation's wealth not on providing for the Iraqi people but on developing nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
-- President Bill Clinton (State of the Union Address), Jan. 27, 1998

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power. We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country." "
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Now let me be clear -- I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him."
-- State Senator Barack Obama (Democrat, Illinois) Oct. 2, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

"People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons."
-- Ex President Bill Clinton, Jul. 22, 2003 (Interview with CNN Larry King)

U.S. removes 'yellowcake' from Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq | NBC News

I am and was old enough and wise enough to not buy into to the dishonest manufactured narrative that " Bush lied " and I'm old enough to remember this....

Halabja chemical attack

Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade and much of his nation's wealth not on providing for the Iraqi people but on developing nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power. We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country." "

"Now let me be clear -- I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him."

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."

"People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons."

U.S. removes 'yellowcake' from Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq | NBC News

Outstanding post.:bravo:

This is no opinion poll, this is a poll on a website, just like the polls here they are not scientific at all, nothing at all. All this says is that loads of people critical of Hillary voted/read this newspaper.

I noticed this, but still thought it was interesting and decided to share it.

Halabja chemical attack

You think both parties were telling the truth?

I think they were both lying.

Outstanding post.:bravo:

Thank you Coldjoint !

It kind of crushes their narrative doesn't it ?

" Bush lied " and is a criminal but there's Bill Clinton in 1998 claiming that Saddam Hussein had spent the last 10 years building up his WMD capabilities

And there's Hillary in 2002 claiming Sadamm Hussein was giving aid and comfort to the people that flew jets into our buildings.

Ive posted those quotes before to counter their dishonest narrative and I've been told by desperate leftist that those quotes are taken out of context

Lol !! OReally?

You think both parties were telling the truth?

I think they were both lying.

I thought and will continue to think that George Bush was and still is a honest and honorable man.

A good man who was attacked by a bunch of malicious and dishonest individuals and who refused to defend himself because he thought it was beneath the dignity of the office he served.

Anyone remember this ?
George W. Bush's Legacy on Africa Wins Praise, Even From Foes - ABC News

We sure could use someone like that again in the Oval office

Thank you Coldjoint !

It kind of crushes their narrative doesn't it ?

" Bush lied " and is a criminal but there's Bill Clinton in 1998 claiming that Saddam Hussein had spent the last 10 years building up his WMD capabilities

And there's Hillary in 2002 claiming Sadamm Hussein was giving aid and comfort to the people that flew jets into our buildings.

Ive posted those quotes before to counter their dishonest narrative and I've been told by desperate leftist that those quotes are taken out of context

Lol !! OReally?

Context is right up there with racist, bigot, hater, and any kind of phobe there is. They are only tools for ending a discussion or diverting attention away from the problems they are refusing to be accountable for. Nothing new. Except more people now understand the mess they have made of this country.

Halabja chemical attack

Apparently unlike yourself, I am not a believer in the fantasy that there is 5 cents worth of difference between the Donkeys and the Elephants.

Apparently you expect me to believe that the long list of Clinton acolytes are truth tellers or do not spin stories and narratives.

Bush took us to war under fraud. Clinton did the same thing in Serbia and elsewhere. Bush, Clinton and Obama all serve the same masters, and they are not the American people. Bush, Clinton(both) and Obama all failed to honor their oath of office and deceived the American people.

If you don't understand that, nothing can be done by me. :peace

Back
Top Bottom