• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

60 days and Attorney General William Barr.

Is that supposed to be an answer to my question?

Ok, here is the answer. Barr, said that 60 days is no valid. But, the concept, he has agreed to. The rub is, he will say there is NOTHING political about the OBAMAGATE investigation, and all charges stemming from that.

Ok, here is the answer. Barr, said that 60 days is no valid. But, the concept, he has agreed to. The rub is, he will say there is NOTHING political about the OBAMAGATE investigation, and all charges stemming from that.

Anything can be considered "political". A white supremacist killing a black can be considered political. Do you want that case to be put on hold for two months just because someone thinks there are "political implications"?

That's why I asked if cases directly involve Biden or Trump.

Any indictments related to Obamagate...unless the indictments are directed at either Biden or Trump...do NOT need to be put on hold.

Trump and the gop has crapped all over precedence, I expect more of the same.

When is the Durham report coming out? October?

Any day now. Seriously. Like any minute. The citizens of Trump Fan Nation have been swearing that for over a year.

Back
Top Bottom