• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

6 Most Unhealthy Foods You Should Avoid at All Costs

you didnt know high levels of sodium raises anxiety..?

check this out thenHigh levels of salt intake leads to Anxiety

That article says "studies", yet doesn't tell us which, it was an exercise in irrelevance. I'd like to see how much salt. in whom, and when, by a legitimate source. the op made it sound like if you ate a bag of potato chips you were going to have panic attacks.

Oh and from your article:

4. MSG

MSG is a flavor enhancer that is commonly added to our food supply. The high sodium levels of MSG can have a major irritating effect on the nervous system producing the following: headaches, tingling, numbness and chest pains. MSG’s safe consumption limit is 1 / 3 ounce per day or 9.45 grams per day.

this has been debunked.

Oh and from your article:

4. MSG

MSG is a flavor enhancer that is commonly added to our food supply. The high sodium levels of MSG can have a major irritating effect on the nervous system producing the following: headaches, tingling, numbness and chest pains. MSG’s safe consumption limit is 1 / 3 ounce per day or 9.45 grams per day.

this has been debunked.

ewwww you can eat the msg.. ill stick with fresh cooked stuff :D and i think by the studies they meatn over long periods of time not in one day and you start panicking like if you smoked a Jeffrey ;] (rub the fur.. RUB THE FUR!! its like 1970's pu$$% all over my house) lmao!

ann ohh!!! what about that one guy from super size me.... didnt he get depression and anxiety from all that crap he ate?

ewwww you can eat the msg.. ill stick with fresh cooked stuff :D and i think by the studies they meatn over long periods of time not in one day and you start panicking like if you smoked a Jeffrey ;] (rub the fur.. RUB THE FUR!! its like 1970's pu$$% all over my house) lmao!

Ignorance is bliss eh?

What is "hydrolyzed protein" and how much of it do you think you eat?

:lamo

ann ohh!!! what about that one guy from super size me.... didnt he get depression and anxiety from all that crap he ate?

You think it was simply the salt that did it to him? :shock:

Ignorance is bliss eh?
awww meanie lol noo just going about from what i can recall reading in books :] (i take it i read one horrible book lol)

i know its MSG im not that lost in code terms lol Chinese restaurants (mainly)and other places have that stuff written in fine print so when the customer reads it they are all like "ohhh no clue what that is but hey no MSG..... ill take 100 orders :D" lol

You think it was simply the salt that did it to him? :shock:
what the duck?!?!?! GOD NO!!! i just know it was a contributing factor to what how he turned out to be... btw is that a good movie to watch i never saw it :/

I am going to have to ask you to speak coherently and in complete sentences. That will be all.

Ignorance is bliss eh?
awww meanie lol, noo not ignorant, just going about from what i can recall reading in books :] (i take it i read one horrible book lol)

i know its MSG, im not that lost in code terms lol. Chinese restaurants (mainly) and other places have that stuff written in fine print so when the customer reads it they are all like, "ohhh no clue what hydrolyzed protein is, but hey no MSG..... ill take 100 orders :D" lol

You think it was simply the salt that did it to him?
what the duck?!?!?! GOD NO!!! i just know it was a contributing factor to what how he turned out to be... btw is that a good movie to watch i never saw it :/
there... if you cant comprehend this... i just want to know if you ever text people...

But...But French Fries are soooooo gooooood.

Seriously, they're like one of those foods I miss the most now that I'm trying to eat healthy leading up to my wedding. They're just so damn addictingly good.

And I'm sorry, I will never be able to go to a carnival, fair, or any sporting event and not purchase a hot dog. Just can't.

Back
Top Bottom