• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

50 Cent Says "Vote For Trump" In Light Of Biden's Tax Plan: "I'm Out."

Trump was sued/lost/settled for discriminating against blacks. If you're truly hanging your hopes on blacks voting for Trump en masse, may want to rethink that fantasy.
Voters can make up their own minds lol.

Biden said Obama was the first clean, articulate black American he'd ever met.

And stated that he didn't want his kids going to school in a mixed "racial jungle."

Trump settled without admission of guilt BTW. He didn't "lose."

Voters can make up their own minds lol.

Biden said Obama was the first clean, articulate black American he'd ever met.

And stated that he didn't want his kids going to school in a mixed "racial jungle."

Trump settled without admission of guilt BTW. He didn't "lose."
Of course Trump lost. He outed himself as hating blacks, and blacks are aware of this fact. Hence why very few blacks vote for a racist, bigoted traitor like Trump.

Of course Trump lost. He outed himself as hating blacks, and blacks are aware of this fact. Hence why very few vote for a racist, bigoted traitor like Trump.
We already discussed this in another thread lol.

The impression I get is that several lower level employees were involved, and that Trump did not know of the discrimination until the lawsuit was filed, after the fact.

This man knows far more about Trump's love of the black community than you do.

The impression I get is that several lower level employees were involved, and that Trump did not know of the discrimination until the lawsuit was filed, after the fact.

So Mr. Walker clearly could carry a football much better than he can spot a racist and a bigot like Trump. That's on Walker, and in NO WAY will it help Trump win the election. Major desperation on your part. ( understandably so )

So Mr. Walker clearly could carry a football much better than he can spot a racist and a bigot like Trump.
LM, this is pretty racist.

Herschel Walker isn't just a football player, he's a human being. Capable of having friendships.

And his friendship with Trump has lasted 37 years.

He knows more about what is in Trump's heart than you do.

LM, this is pretty racist.

Herschel Walker isn't just a football player, he's a human being. Capable of having friendships.

And his friendship with Trump has lasted 37 years.

He knows more about what is in Trump's heart than you do.
Nothing racist about stating the FACT Mr. Walker was a better football player than he is at spotting a racist like Trump who was sued/lost/settled for discriminating against blacks. Facts are facts.

Last edited:
Nothing racist about stating the FACT Mr. Walker was a better football player than he is at spotting a racist like Trump who was sued/lost/settled for discriminating against blacks. Facts are facts.
Walker knows Trump personally.

You do not.

Walker knows Trump personally.

You do not.
So does Trump's niece.......and Bob Woodward.....and Ret. General Kelly....and Pence's former top aid on the failed COVID team. All have come out and voiced their concerns about Trump's mental stability, and concerns for American national security AFTER working closely within the Orange Idiot's inner circle.

Looks like 50 Cent ain't voting for Biden.

"It appears 50 Cent knows who he's voting for.

The 45-year-old hip-hop mogul -- born Curtis James Jackson III -- took to Instagram on Monday to offer his support for President Trump after seeing figures related to former Vice President Joe Biden's proposed tax plan."

He gave us his 50 cents...

Not convincing to anybody who makes less than 400,000

Awwww, how cute, Trump has a token black friend....

Really? What actions would those be? Paying millions in taxes is "not wanting to contribute"?

Wealth inequality grew at historic rates under Clinton and Obama. History says that if you're after greater wealth inequality - Joe's probably your guy.

History says that both Clinton and Obama won every presidential election.

Apparently, US voters do not care about wealth inequality. When US voters start caring about inequality, they will vote Sanders or AOC for president.

So does Trump's niece.......and Bob Woodward.....and Ret. General Kelly....and Pence's former top aid on the failed COVID team. All have come out and voiced their concerns about Trump's mental stability, and concerns for American national security AFTER working closely within the Orange Idiot's inner circle.
You’re straying from the topic, here, LM.

I don’t recall anything in Woodward’s book about Trump’s love, or lack of love, for the black community.

You’re straying from the topic, here, LM.

I don’t recall anything in Woodward’s book about Trump’s love of the black community.
I was simply responding to your post. Are you having difficulties remembering what you have posted in this thread?

I was simply responding to your post. Are you having difficulties remembering what you have posted in this thread?
My post was about Walker.

And this thread is about Trump’s love of the black community.

Which Walker can attest to.

My post was about Walker.

And this thread is about Trump’s love of the black community.

Which Walker can attest to.
Trump was sued/lost/settled for discriminating against blacks. One doesn't 'love the black community', then proceeds to discriminate against the 'black community.' Pretty elementary deductive reasoning for the enlightened. Trump hates blacks with a passion.

Not one job has been lost to automation in the last 50 years, in last 100 years the only job made obsolete by technology was the elevator car operator.

You, sir, are speaking out of your anus. More than one job has been lost to automation in my small company alone. Stay with us in reality here EMN.

His tax increase is huge - but you know billionaires will be given exemptions in the tax code.

For example, under Biden's plan, people who make over $400,000 a year will continue to pay 6.2% of their income and their employer pay 6.2% of their income for social security.

Do you really believe Jeff Bezos is going to pay 1,300,000,000.00 more just for social security tax, plus a 25% increase in corporate income tax, plus lose all his tax loopholes to pay $7 billion in federal taxes on the over $20 billion he made just this year due to the 24/7 covid-19 bioterrorism campaign his Washington Post promotes?

Isn't going to happen. But middle class taxes will go up.

They will just park the $$$ offshore

The 45-year-old hip-hop mogul -- born Curtis James Jackson III -- took to Instagram on Monday to offer his support for President Trump after seeing figures related to former Vice President Joe Biden's proposed tax plan."
He is a convicted felon and isn't voting for anyone.

I'm certain this isn't the first time you've sought 50's opinion on a matter of importance before making your mind up. I know I have. Due to his words of wisdom, I decided I shouldn't get shot any more than 5 times before getting out of the game.

I'm certain this isn't the first time you've sought 50's opinion on a matter of importance before making your mind up. I know I have. Due to his words of wisdom, I decided I shouldn't get shot any more than 5 times before getting out of the game.
Whoa! Bad faith assumptions, party foul. Play fair dude. Mr. Sherr, can you point us to the many other times you cited to Mr. Cent as a credible source or as a reliable guide in these difficult times, other than when he was agreeing with you about Trump?

The Hill, as of October 7, has Trump's support among black voters at 15%.
The article/poll is from October, 2019.
1075CA1D-FD1C-464B-AD2A-37E299C9BB47.jpeg
If you’d actually read past the first couple of sentences, you would’ve gotten a clue.

But Trump is clearly getting more support among black voters than Romney or McCain did.
Wrong again.

His tax increase is huge - but you know billionaires will be given exemptions in the tax code.

For example, under Biden's plan, people who make over $400,000 a year will continue to pay 6.2% of their income and their employer pay 6.2% of their income for social security.

Do you really believe Jeff Bezos is going to pay 1,300,000,000.00 more just for social security tax, plus a 25% increase in corporate income tax, plus lose all his tax loopholes to pay $7 billion in federal taxes on the over $20 billion he made just this year due to the 24/7 covid-19 bioterrorism campaign his Washington Post promotes?

Isn't going to happen. But middle class taxes will go up.
First, Social Security tax is capped at $137,700 for 2020. So, whether you earn $137,700 or $4,000,000 in wages, you still pay the same tax in dollars.
Second, Social Security tax is on wages, not capital gains, nor interest, dividends, etc. I am shocked that you don't know this. So, whatever Bezos' salary, he only pays SSA on $137,700.
Third, most Americans want the wealthy to pay higher taxes and higher taxes doesn't scare anyone from defecting to low-taxes Somalia.

First, Social Security tax is capped at $137,700 for 2020. So, whether you earn $137,700 or $4,000,000 in wages, you still pay the same tax in dollars.
Second, Social Security tax is on wages, not capital gains, nor interest, dividends, etc. I am shocked that you don't know this.
Third, most Americans want the wealthy to pay higher taxes and higher taxes doesn't scare anyone from defecting to low-taxes Somalia.
So your point is that Biden is lying and the rich won't pay any more taxes just like he promised the group of billionaires he wouldn't. As I stated, billionaires will continue to pay not taxes under Biden. The goal of Biden is to destroy the middle class merchants on behalf of his - and his son's - billionaire employers.

Back
Top Bottom