• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

37% of Independent Are Open to Supporting Election Deniers ! (poll)

Channe79

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
1/3 of Independents are willing to vote for election denying Republicans.

In a New York Times/Siena poll released Tuesday, 37% of independent voters said they were “somewhat” or “very” open to backing an election denier.

I'm one of them.
Biden won but I have no issues with voting for Republican election deniers because the goal is the removal of all progressive from influence in society. Denying that Biden won is less of a danger to America than what these insane woke leftists want.

Two thirds of independents, are not independent at all.

In other words you have no problem with people who are completely out of touch with reality as long as they have an R next to their name. No wonder america is so ****ed up.

So 63% of Indies are NOT willing to support election-deniers?

That's encouraging!

Two thirds of independents, are not independent at all.

In other words you have no problem with people who are completely out of touch with reality as long as they have an R next to their name. No wonder america is so ****ed up.
I'll vote democrat again if they return to the party of rational liberals that they were before 2012.
The past decade has seen the dems pander to far left anti-social, anti-American forces.
The fact 2008 Obama couldn't win in today's dem party is proof they have gone off the rails.

Whatever an individual voter considers their most important issue.

the goal is the removal of all progressive from influence in society. Denying that Biden won is less of a danger to America than what these insane woke leftists want.
8ytbprI.gif

IZaW9hg.gif

based on the delusional retarded false narrative claims in your posts we already knew this LMAO
this doesn't surprise any of the honest, educated objective posters here right left and center

lets continue the fun and entertainment for those people though

please do tell us how do you figure all those other than election deniers are progressives/insane woke leftists and what's the factual definition of that?
:ROFLMAO:🍿

The fact 2008 Obama couldn't win in today's dem party is proof they have gone off the rails.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH tell us you have no idea what a fact is without telling us you have no idea what a fact is

The real problem is all the lies that get run when it comes to election time. The election deniers are just venting to a base and playing on what they think will get them elected.

People need to quit listening to the crap and paying attention to actual policies that incumbents will put forth.

1666186838475.png

You keep posting in my threads.
I've had you on ignore for two months.
You're not a credible poster.
You're a dismissible troll.

8ytbprI.gif
IZaW9hg.gif

based on the delusional retarded false narrative claims in your posts we already knew this LMAO
this doesn't surprise any of the honest, educated objective posters here right left and center
lets continue the fun and entertainment for those people though
please do tell us how do you figure all those other than election deniers are progressives/insane woke leftists and what's the factual definition of that?
1666188547614.png
1666188824840.png
*******************​

View attachment 67418725

LMAO translation you cant defend your failed op and got zero facts to support it to make it true, I love it
also 2 months? we were just talking on Monday, you quoted me multiple times, it was another time me and others kicked the shit out of your false claims . . . .

so here we are in the same spot still waiting

please tells us how do you figure all those other than election deniers are progressives/insane woke leftists and what's the factual definition of that?
and how you figure its a "fact 2008 Obama couldn't win in today's dem party "

thanks!
😁 🍿

Last edited:
I am not a denier, but a questioner , who thinks more investigation was surely needed.

There are many things that need investigation this time though, and I will vote for our Republican congress candidate just to help get that done this time, even if there are other reasons.

I myself don't believe that anybody stole the election. However in this day of computers and technology we can and should do far better than what we're doing. The American people's confidence in the voter system was taken for granted, and once broken is very hard to get back.

I'll vote democrat again if they return to the party of rational liberals that they were before 2012.
The past decade has seen the dems pander to far left anti-social, anti-American forces.
First is the Infrastucture bill far left. And how did you determine that Obama could not win, other than he can not run again due to the constitution? He is presently the most popular Dem.

View attachment 67418732
View attachment 67418734
*******************​

so true, ive said similar stuff here at DB many times

Woke no longer has real meaning
and nowadays more often than not complete whack jobs use it

Woke was a pop culture term and had meaning for about a summer maybe lol
and im not saying that because i agree with it im saying that because thats about the length of time it had a tight meaning

now nutters uses it to describe just about anything they dont like and its comical, its a classic trigger term

Do you appreciate the irony of stating you will consider voting democrat once they return to being rational while simultaneously acknowledging you are willing to vote right now for republicans who are completely irrational on a critically important issue?

And spare us the alleged pandering to the far left that the current democratic party is accused of. Obama was accused of being radical left by his detractors just like Clinton was accused of being far left by his detractors. Rinse repeat.

Where do you get the information for your post? Anti social, anti american forces, you have the dems confused with the gop.

Obama would win in a landslide if he could run again...against any republican opponent.

I myself don't believe that anybody stole the election. However in this day of computers and technology we can and should do far better than what we're doing. The American people's confidence in the voter system was taken for granted, and once broken is very hard to get back.
Somewhat of a red herring. If a party is able to break the people's confidence in our voting system through an unrelenting and coordinated effort of lies and mistruths, how are we to do "far better"? The vast number of people on the right who remain convinced the 2020 election was stolen or rigged have proven no amount of effort can dissuade them from their brainwashed beliefs.

The biggest threat to voter confidence in our system is not potential breakdowns in the system itself, but cultish leaders like Trump who can convince people to believe the system is broken without a shred of evidence.

Last edited:
View attachment 67418725

You're lying again, he is a very credible poster. Maybe you should put him on ignore again and stay in your safe place. 🤡

Election denying is a great threat to democracy. Interesting that people would support it while they are giving up on democracy.

37% of Independents are simply right-wing extremists who are too stubborn to say they're in a party.

1/3 of Independents are willing to vote for election denying Republicans.

In a New York Times/Siena poll released Tuesday, 37% of independent voters said they were “somewhat” or “very” open to backing an election denier.

I'm one of them.
Biden won but I have no issues with voting for Republican election deniers because the goal is the removal of all progressive from influence in society. Denying that Biden won is less of a danger to America than what these insane woke leftists want.

Ah, yes, rationalization.

Rationalization gets messy. After lying to oneself time after time, year after year, one ends up neck-deep in shit. Do you want to borrow my shovel?

So 63% of Indies are NOT willing to support election-deniers?

That's encouraging!
Not agreeing with them on the stolen election lie doesn't mean they won't vote for them for other reasons.

They get the 37% plus some of the others.

Back
Top Bottom