• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

2020 Presidential Election Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was NOT a political election. This was an election about religious ideology. This was not about choosing the ways and means to reach an American objective but about idolatry in a false God and those that say he is a real God (Trumpers).

I know you don't want to accept this explanation but there is absolutely no reason for anyone to elect a person that has no morals, ethics, principles or humanity unless you are blind with idolatry!

View attachment 67303000

The time for campaigning is over, you want to explain to us why mail in ballots are acceptable when I believe every state including Pa has early voting and procedures for absentee ballots?

1.4 Million uncounted votes in PA, from mostly Democratic areas.
100's of 1000's of Mail in Votes yet to be counted in MI.

I have a feeling Biden is going to take back WI, MI, AZ, and NV.

Again, what you imagine to be the case makes no difference. Cite the federal law which you “feel” addresses the federal requirements to obtain mail-in voting permission within all states.

Don't know that there is one HOWEVER this is a federal election and subject to federal scrutiny and control which is why it will go to the SC. an argument can be made that if one state does something different to affect a federal election outcome vs another state that it would be discriminatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom