• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

2020 Presidential Election Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Electoral Votes
Biden (B)​
0​
Trump (T)​
0​
Jorgensen (J)​
0​
Other (O)​
State
Winner
Electoral Votes
Polls close (ET)
270towin
CNN
FNC
AP
Alabama​
9​
08:00 PM​
Alaska​
3​
01:00:00 AM 11/4/20​
Arizona​
11​
09:00 PM​
Arkansas​
6​
08:30 PM​
California​
55​
11:00 PM​
Colorado​
9​
Connecticut​
7​
Delaware​
3​
Florida​
29​
Georgia​
16​
07:00 PM​
Hawaii​
4​
Midnight 11/4/20​
Idaho​
4​
Illinois​
20​
Indiana​
11​
Iowa​
6​
10:00 PM​
Kansas​
6​
Kentucky​
8​
Louisiana​
8​
Maine​
4​
Maryland​
10​
Massachusetts​
11​
Michigan​
16​
Minnesota​
10​
Mississippi​
6​
Missouri​
10​
Montana​
3​
Nebraska​
5​
Nevada​
6​
New Hampshire​
4​
New Jersey​
14​
New Mexico​
5​
New York​
29​
North Carolina​
15​
07:30 PM​
North Dakota​
3​
Ohio​
18​
Oklahoma​
7​
Oregon​
7​
Pennsylvania​
20​
Rhode Island​
4​
South Carolina​
9​
South Dakota​
3​
Tennessee​
11​
Texas​
38​
Utah​
6​
Vermont​
3​
Virginia​
13​
Washington​
12​
Washington D.C.​
3​
West Virginia​
5​
Wisconsin​
10​
Wyoming​
3​

Biden currently won VA and VT with 16 electoral votes while Trump won KY and WV with 13 electoral votes. As of now, Biden has a lead

I'm not even going to try to update this in real time. Right now, I'm seeing different counts for FNC, 270towin, CNN and AP - all at the same time.

FNC:

1604453579198.png

270towin:

1604453619755.png

CNN:

1604453684597.png

AP:

1604453886104.png

Listening to a number cruncher looking at OH... and looking at the districts ... he’s calling a 3 to 8 point win... for Trump. He said he could even outdo 2016...

This thread is for state-by-state results as they come in. Any off-topic posts or posts that violate the rules will be dealt with. Make sure to read this stickied thread here prior to posting in this forum.
And of course none of us should comment on how your America is not divided by race, color, gender, or sexual orientation rider is a violation of said off topic violation policy. Do I say, but don't do as I do?

The maps on TV did not look pretty. Most of them were red scattered with blue counties or states. Someone colored Pennsylvania pink. There were no surprises.

Trump had a slow start, but it is starting to look better. Biden picked up Arizona, which likely means he also gets Nevada.

Trump is leading in all three Midwestern states which he won in 2016. He only needs two, though if one is Wisconsin it brings a 269-269 scenario into play. Pennsylvania will count mail ballots til Friday. Regardless, Biden is in trouble.

Trump had a slow start, but it is starting to look better. Biden picked up Arizona, which likely means he also gets Nevada.

Trump is leading in all three Midwestern states which he won in 2016. He only needs two, though if one is Wisconsin it brings a 269-269 scenario into play. Pennsylvania will count mail ballots til Friday. Regardless, Biden is in trouble.

Biden might still win Georgia. There is still 500,000 votes to count in the Atlanta area. And I wouldn't rule out North Carolina, either. There are still a lot of mail-in ballots that are going to arrive after election day. Those mail-in ballots will most likely favor Biden.

Most of the mail-in ballots for urban areas have not been counted in WI, PA, or MI. I still think Biden will win all 3 of those states.

Looks like so far the win will be the president, with the red/black on the states only flipping Arizona and Nevada compared to 2016.

trump has won Florida and Texas. Current count is 219-209 for Biden. This is a close election. Blue wave did not happen.

Biden might still win Georgia. There is still 500,000 votes to count in the Atlanta area. And I wouldn't rule out North Carolina, either. There are still a lot of mail-in ballots that are going to arrive after election day. Those mail-in ballots will most likely favor Biden.

Most of the mail-in ballots for urban areas have not been counted in WI, PA, or MI. I still think Biden will win all 3 of those states.
Wishful thinking.

It seems that Trump did the impossible - de facto was able to be re-elected under the dictatorship of Fake liberal media and sociologists, the worst economic crisis in 80 years and a global pandemic. The main thing for him now is not to let the democrats steal this victory from him..
In any case, until Putin congratulates him, the american election is not over and the result is not legitimate.

I don’t get it. Hillary won the popular vote (I reckon she had more actual individual people votes than Trump), but she lost. What gives?

And of course none of us should comment on how your America is not divided by race, color, gender, or sexual orientation rider is a violation of said off topic violation policy. Do I say, but don't do as I do?
12k posts yet you don't know the difference between a post and a signature?

I think no matter who wins the US is in trouble. Some serious divides now in the US.

Wednesday, Nov. 4th, 2020. 7:30 a.m., NYC.

We have, in all probability, a couple of days before the vote counts in a number of states have been completed. While there may be attempts to influence the counts through appeals to the Supreme Court, that body has established a precedent of leaving that matter -- the counting of ballots -- to the states. The suits will be little more than tweets with filing fees attached. This aged observer of the passing scene will watch the goings-on as entertainment. It will be the final results, confirmed by the states and by the Congress of the United States of America, that matter. All else is conjecture, celebration and breast-beating.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

Reminder. I try to respond to all who quote my posts. If You do not get a response from me, it may be that you've made it onto my 'Ignore' list.

Looks like it's going to come down to Pennsylvania.

Trump is leading in all the remaining states except Nevada and Wisconsin (which still has several Red Counties results coming in). He leads in Michigan, Alaska, Georgia, and North Carolina.

That means the State with the biggest issue with mail-in voting, and where Trump has a major lead right now id Pennsylvania. The same State whose Attorney General states Trump will not win.

That's where we will see a legal challenge over the mail in votes if Trump loses.

Well, the American people (well, those who got to vote and didn't/don't have their ballots chucked out), in an American election, held under American law (where not only are gerrymandering and voter suppression legal but they are actively condoned by the major parties and their supporters [PROVIDED that their party is the one doing the gerrymandering and voter suppression]) that was enacted pursuant to the American constitution have made their choice.

What that choice is, we still don't know.

However I can but wish them the joy of their choice because they are most certainly going to need it.

I think no matter who wins the US is in trouble. Some serious divides now in the US.

The serious divides are created and aggravated by by the Leftists demanding that their mind numbed zombies attack and silence those they cite as enemies.

The American Dream is right where it has always been: Right in front of anyone who cares to put forth the effort to grab it.

Creating the illusion that there are powerful forces preventing ANYONE from grabbing it is an attack on our society that is crippling the ignorant.

Hate filled racist bigots like Maxine Waters are destroying the lives of many by telling them that they are not responsible for their own lives.

If you never accept the FACT that YOU are responsible for YOU, YOU will never rise from the gutter begging others for help.

All I "know" is that if Trump ends up winning this election, every single one of us (Democrats and Republicans) will be ****** !

This country will cease to be the "United" States of America and we will be in a civil war between us once again. The Democrats will rebel against Trump like never before. Not only will that hurt each and everyone of us but it will help all of our enemies worldwide.

Trump = Disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom