• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

2020 Presidential Election night discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hunter Biden is not Joe Biden".

That's quite perceptive and demonstrates your political knowledge. Here's another. Jim Biden is not Joe Biden either.

But they are all part of the same crime family.
lol...meanwhile the Trump crime family is playing all it's cult members like fools.

These are the type of people brown eye listens to.

Just responding to silliness with silliness.
Thanks for finally admitting this whole ‘massive vote fraud thing’ and it’s proponents are silly.

Aren’t you embarrassed now that you fell for it? I sure would be.

Thanks for finally admitting this whole ‘massive vote fraud thing’ and it’s proponents are silly.

Aren’t you embarrassed now that you fell for it? I sure would be.
No. He included "rhinestones." in his silliness is saying "that's all it was about" and saying that a Michigan poll watcher testifies that "black lives matter people" wore rhinestones.

No. He included "rhinestones." in his silliness is saying "that's all it was about" and saying that a Michigan poll watcher testifies that "black lives matter people" wore rhinestones.

right. Silly indeed that the GOP trying to prove voter fraud would have people up there like that testifying.

Guess you don’t see it. That’s...problematic.

right. Silly indeed that the GOP trying to prove voter fraud would have people up there like that testifying.

Guess you don’t see it. That’s...problematic.
Really now. Duece makes this claim, and doesn't source it:

Michigan poll watcher testifies that "black lives matter people" wore rhinestones.

That's it. That is the complaint.
There is no way that they will make a complaint only that a BLM person wore rhinestones.

That's why I responded to silliness with silliness.

Really now. Duece makes this claim, and doesn't source it:

There is no way that they will make a complaint only that a BLM person wore rhinestones.

That's why I responded to silliness with silliness.
The batshit crazy is documented in an excellent Twitter thread, and this nice video clip gives raw video.

Rhinestone whiner comes in at about 30 seconds in.

The batshit crazy is documented in an excellent Twitter thread, and this nice video clip gives raw video.

Rhinestone whiner comes in at about 30 seconds in.

Yep. You guys have been duped.

People are so easily duped. That is a clip. We don't see what she says before or after that clip, so it is likely out of context.

And once again... Deuce says:

Michigan poll watcher testifies that "black lives matter people" wore rhinestones.

What if that wasn't the only complaint, and just a minor one she made. Yet Dunce implies it's her only complaint, because it was edited out?

Don't you see how silly you guys are being? Assuming such fact for little tiny snippets...

Yep. You guys have been duped.

People are so easily duped. That is a clip. We don't see what she says before or after that clip, so it is likely out of context.

And once again... Deuce says:

Michigan poll watcher testifies that "black lives matter people" wore rhinestones.​

What if that wasn't the only complaint, and just a minor one she made. Yet Dunce implies it's her only complaint, because it was edited out?

Don't you see how silly you guys are being? Assuming such fact for little tiny snippets...
Jesus.
You whine about ‘evidence’. I provide you video evidence. And you hand wave it away.

Jesus.
You whine about ‘evidence’. I provide you video evidence. And you hand wave it away.
And I maintain my position it's silly. Snippets are very often used to imply what they whole contexts doesn't imply.

Do you by chance have the video off the whole hearing? Any intelligent person knows that, and only uses snippets to mislead.

Besides, she was pointing out the partisan displays inside the place they were counting the votes. Now I don't know this as fact, but isn't it illegal to display political idealism inside such places during the election period?

I'm assuming that part of the testimony to be an example of the supervisors allowing the rules to be broken, What's next? The laws to be broken? Or maybe wearing BLM inside the vote counting area was flat out illegal by Michigan law.

Do you know?

Here is a video that has some pretty good testimony that fraud was committed:

Mass election fraud caught on video.

Start at 9:30 in the video to see it, but the whole video is worth watching.

And I maintain my position it's silly. Snippets are very often used to imply what they whole contexts doesn't imply.

Do you by chance have the video off the whole hearing? Any intelligent person knows that, and only uses snippets to mislead.

Besides, she was pointing out the partisan displays inside the place they were counting the votes. Now I don't know this as fact, but isn't it illegal to display political idealism inside such places during the election period?

I'm assuming that part of the testimony to be an example of the supervisors allowing the rules to be broken, What's next? The laws to be broken? Or maybe wearing BLM inside the vote counting area was flat out illegal by Michigan law.

Do you know?
Nice.

“I dont accept the evidence you dug up that I wanted, so now I want to you search and look for more evidence that I can dismiss”.

Go do your own legwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom