• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

2020 Presidential Election night discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the thing about alleging the biggest crime in US history is that you need to provide some evidence.

I “can’t claim them false?” Yes, I really can. The burden of proof is on the accuser. You’ve supported wild accusations with zero evidence. Courts have thrown this crap out over and over and over again.

Until you show evidence, it’s done. Disproven. Over. Biden won, fair and square. Deal with it.

What I want to know is why when someone uses the phrase 'time will tell', they are almost always proven wrong.

Which are just as problematic.
You don't care for full employment, a return of manufacturing, the build up of the military, the destruction of ISIS, the emasculation of NoKo, repairing trade deals? Which policies did you not like?

Why would I enjoy the first few minutes of a QAnon clown show?
Did you not see the Penn state legislature during the first few minutes?? There are a few others but with poor sound.

Or are you calling the legislature a clown or, a third alternative, you prefer to remain uninformed?

Did you not see the Penn state legislature during the first few minutes?? There are a few others but with poor sound.

Or are you calling the legislature a clown or, a third alternative, you prefer to remain uninformed?
I was referring to the Giuliani/Ellis circle jerk a QAnon clown show.

By the way, we're only a few weeks away from the Electoral College announcing Biden as the new president.

None of that is as serious as Joe Biden's illness. All politicians and public speakers, even the most professional, make errors while speaking but Joe's problems are obviously mental.
Why do you continue to lie about our new President to be, Joe Biden? Are you that threatened by him? Are you that afraid?

Trump is a morbidly obese psychopath, who hid behind lies all his life. He can't speak, read or understand what is going on in the real world. If anyone is mentally ill, emotionally retarded and physically unfit, it's the current traitor in the white house. You should stop defending Trump and making ridiculous excuses for him, it just makes you look foolish. Here's the stable genius you keep defending, the one who isn't 'obviously mental', like Biden. ;)

You cannot...and I’ll try to type this slowly for you...CHANGE ELECTION LAW AFTER THE VOTING.

It’s absurd that you think a judge would, or should, nullify millions of votes because of, basically, a technicality.

The time to bring this suit was before the election.
The claim is the voting was in violation of their constitution.

And you think that compares to the three videos of Joe Biden's obvious dementia?

We could put up Obama and Bush gaffes also but they aren't consistent and no one was talking dementia, but it's apparent that Biden is affected. Even his wife has to play Edgar Bergen to his Charley McCarthy, having to remind him of Donald Trump's name.

This was really the best the Democrats had to offer, huh?
LOL, The Donald responded that way all the time. It's just one common example. And as you can see from that example, he cant remember ANYTHING. Nothing specific at all. He gets going and forgets what he's supposed to be talking about.

So...sure...constant responses like that, and others where he has to pretend he was joking (like about injecting bleach)...yeah...for anyone not licking The Donald's boots it's plenty of evidence.

The Democrats were concentrating on the Presidency and couldn't spread themselves too thinly. Had the election not been mail in Trump would have won.

Had it not been so heavy via mail in I am of the opinion Biden would have topped 85 million votes to loser Trumps 74 million.

But the votes cast were not unconstitutional, only, allegedly, the process might have been.

I don't see any sane and rational judge tossing out those ballots already cast.

You don't care for full employment, a return of manufacturing, the build up of the military, the destruction of ISIS, the emasculation of NoKo, repairing trade deals? Which policies did you not like?

We were already at full employment BEFORE Trump took office.

North Korea and Islamic terrorism are still a threat.

Trump's trade wars have only caused trade deficits to INCREASE and hurt our agricultural and fishing industry.

Meanwhile, he's turned his backs against DREAMERS, LGBTQ Americans, rule of law, human decency, incited racism, and botched a pandemic.

Trump is easily one of the worst Presidents of all-time. Thank God, we have James Buchanan for the dubious honor of being the worst of the worst.

[

Apparently I wasn’t clear enough.

How about a way a five year old might understand?

You can’t change the rules after the game is played because you don’t like the outcome.

You can’t change the rules after the game is played because you don’t like the outcome.

That's been the source of Trump's troubles. You cannot change election laws after the fact. The courts are not going to invalidate ballots after they have been legitimately cast.

But the votes cast were not unconstitutional, only, allegedly, the process might have been.

I don't see any sane and rational judge tossing out those ballots already cast.
The Pennsylvania Constitution is clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom