• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

11 implications of Durham probe threaten to undermine Biden

It is quite interesting that Republicans usually scream about wasting taxpayer money and are completely silent on this one.
They are always silent on their blatant hypocrisy, which is constantly, so this is no different.

It is quite interesting that Republicans usually scream about wasting taxpayer money and are completely silent on this one.
They constantly complained about Mueller. But in the end, is a year's less time, Mueller got many indictments and convictions in most if not all of his cases against US citizens.

Durham, three years+, 1 indictment, 0 convictions.

They constantly complained about Mueller. But in the end, is a year's less time, Mueller got many indictments and convictions in most if not all of his cases against US citizens.

Durham, three years+, 1 indictment, 0 convictions.
I wonder if Durham went to bed every night knowing he had nothing.

Really? Protected by whom?
And how did those protectors get to the jurors on this case between them being seated and the final deliberations? Please be specific or just admit you are simply puking out yet another unsupported conspiracy theory.
Counselor you continue to crack me up.
Obviously you have never picked a jury. What type of an attorney did you say you are?
You are prosecuting a case against a Clinton Attorney. Would you allow three Clinton donors on the jury, an AOC donor, a juror who has a child on the same sports team as the defendant?
Compare this judges actions to the judge who presided over the Flynn case after the government dropped it's case.
I don't have all the evidence, but what I heard was pretty clear cut against the defendant. Show me otherwise.

Counselor you continue to crack me up.
Obviously you have never picked a jury. What type of an attorney did you say you are?
You are prosecuting a case against a Clinton Attorney. Would you allow three Clinton donors on the jury, an AOC donor, a juror who has a child on the same sports team as the defendant?
Compare this judges actions to the judge who presided over the Flynn case after the government dropped it's case.
I don't have all the evidence, but what I heard was pretty clear cut against the defendant. Show me otherwise.
Stop whining. It was a right wing dud as usual.

Of course Trump was right…….. again!

Ms Kankles Her Thighness Clinton is culpable
———

The bombshell revelations filed late last week by Special Counsel John Durham, and ignored by most of the mainstream media, could have profound implications on Americans' ability to trust our institutions.

It's significant that the Durham filing further confirms what so many voters already suspected – that President Donald Trump was right about his opponents infiltrating his private information, and that Hillary Clinton's campaign consistently lied to the American people.

🤣 Hang onto your dreams.

Of a fair judicial system? All I hear from the left is how corrupt it is.

Has something changed?
All you hear is what you want to hear.

What 'changed' is Durham lost and what you're hearing are echoes of like-minded puppets complaining about the jury's verdict.

He was acquitted because he was not a republican. If he was on Trump's team, he would be in jail for up to 10 years.
Name anyone on “team Trump” that has been falsely convicted.

———

The bombshell revelations filed late last week by Special Counsel John Durham, and ignored by most of the mainstream media, could have profound implications on Americans' ability to trust our institutions.

It's significant that the Durham filing further confirms what so many voters already suspected – that President Donald Trump was right about his opponents infiltrating his private information, and that Hillary Clinton's campaign consistently lied to the American people.

Blow your nose and move on to the next conspiracy theory

Name anyone on “team Trump” that has been falsely convicted.
Didn't the government drop all charges against Flynn, but the judge wanted to prosecute him. Can you name any other judge that acts as the prosecutor as well as the judge?

He was acquitted because he was not a republican. If he was on Trump's team, he would be in jail for up to 10 years.
Trump team members should be jailed for 25 years ...... at their own expense.

———

Well this didn't age well, did it.

———

Oh, I opened this before I realized it was an old thread, and thought maybe Durham still had something. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom