• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

1 of 8 Corrupt DEMOCRAT City Officials Sentenced to 12 Years

Fenton

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Ex-city leader of Bell, California gets 12 years in prison for corruption scandal | Fox News

The former city manager of Bell was sentenced Wednesday to 12 years in prison and ordered to make restitution of $8.8 million in a corruption scheme that nearly bankrupted the small, blue-collar city.

Robert Rizzo apologized during sentencing in Los Angeles County Superior Court, telling the judge he breached the public's confidence."

It's interesting to note that everyone of these scumbags was a DEMOCRAT, involved in everything from out and out theft to vote rigging ( vote rigging NEVER happens....).

But if you research the Bell, California scandal you'll not find any distinct party affiliation when it comes to the accused for some reason

City of Bell scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These people were on their way to turn Bell into a smaller version of Detroit, where MORE DEMOCRAT corruption bankrupted that once great American location.

Ex-city leader of Bell, California gets 12 years in prison for corruption scandal | Fox News

The former city manager of Bell was sentenced Wednesday to 12 years in prison and ordered to make restitution of $8.8 million in a corruption scheme that nearly bankrupted the small, blue-collar city.

Robert Rizzo apologized during sentencing in Los Angeles County Superior Court, telling the judge he breached the public's confidence."

It's interesting to note that everyone of these scumbags was a DEMOCRAT, involved in everything from out and out theft to vote rigging ( vote rigging NEVER happens....).

But if you research the Bell, California scandal you'll not find any distinct party affiliation when it comes to the accused for some reason

These people were on their way to turn Bell into a smaller version of Detroit, where MORE DEMOCRAT corruption bankrupted that once great American location.

More democrat party corruption. Statewide, its just cost the dems their supermajority.

More democrat party corruption. Statewide, its just cost the dems their supermajority.

Yup, if you read into the the story, you'll find how these DEMOCRATS guaranteed their re-election. Blatant voter fraud via absentee ballots.

Sounds familiar.

There's so much corruption in California that the state has become one big Cook County.

It's just the tIp of the iceberg. But all who have been caught so far have been liberal democrats. It's interesting that most of those who have been caught have something in common besides having a "D" after their names but I wont go there right now.

There's so much corruption in California that the state has become one big Cook County.

It's just the tIp of the iceberg. But all who have been caught so far have been liberal democrats. It's interesting that most of those who have been caught have something in common besides having a "D" after their names but I wont go there right now.

Remember, california is actually part of Mexico.

Remember, California is actually part of Mexico.

I said I didn't want to go there right now. But except for the former white beard scratching liberal Mayor of San Diego, it looks like those being caught all have Hispanic surnames and have adopted the ways of Mexican corruption south of the border.

The newest democrat corruption to surface in Mexifornia is the Centinela Valley Union High School District. Many teachers and others are saying it goes further than in just one school district in California.

Meet the highest paid school district Superintendent in America.

Voter apathy costs Centinela Valley Union High School District

Crook County? Were you calling Chicago? :lol:

One out of eight.....that's all? :shock:

Ya need to tell them the Demos out West Coast.....they need to stick with the Real model and get themselves a Jesse Jackson type to complete the Masterplan. :lol:

Crook County? Were you calling Chicago? :lol:

Most of my relatives used to live in Chicago proper, but all have moved out in to the sub burbs of Chicago.

Remember Rush Street during the 60's ? During the summer of 68 I did Rush Street. It was Chicago's version of the Sunset Strip or Heaight Ashbury.

Most of my relatives used to live in Chicago proper, but all have moved out in to the sub burbs of Chicago.

Remember Rush Street during the 60's ? During the summer of 68 I did Rush Street. It was Chicago's version of the Sunset Strip or Heaight Ashbury.

You should see it now.....its nothing like it use to be. When I was out West Coast.....I met Donna Dixon on the Sunset Strip. That was before she got into TV and met Dan Ackroyd. She was a Dancer.....back then.

They have had to send County Cops to help take care and patrol the Suburb of Dixmoor due to all the Corruption. Harvey Police and that Suburb here has problems with corruption. Its all over the South and West Suburbs. Which says nothing of Chicago itself.

Yup, if you read into the the story, you'll find how these DEMOCRATS guaranteed their re-election. Blatant voter fraud via absentee ballots.

Sounds familiar.

Think of how much better off we would all be if they cared half as much about the people they represent - you know, the ones paying their salaries - as they do themselves? And I am including those in DC, too! And his apology "I breached the public's confidence" doesn't quite make the grade for sincerity, IMO, as that was already obvious! Translation: I'm sorry I got caught: :thumbdown:

Greetings, Fenton. :2wave:

Yeah, there's some woman who held a position I believe was comptroller, she swindled funds from the city/village and had beautiful horses, a big motorhome, and all kinds of toys. She was sentenced to 12 years. She swindled 50 million bucks over a 20 year period of time. 20 years, and nobody caught it. go figure.

Dixon to get $40 Million back following Rita Crundwell scandal - Illinois Review

How would any proposed voter ID law stop any voter fraud by absentee ballot.......?????????????????

Solutions dont need to be the most perfect possible, they just need to help combat the problem. There is no silver bullet that will solve all of lifes problems, nor should that be the standard, liberal.

Solutions dont need to be the most perfect possible, they just need to help combat the problem. There is no silver bullet that will solve all of lifes problems, nor should that be the standard, liberal.

There is virtually no in-person voter fraud yet the GOP is working overtime to change the way IDs are done at the polling place and absentee voter fraud is a real problem in some communities and the GOP doesn't want to touch it. If you can explain that please do and if you can't then I will just assume the GOP voter ID laws are exactly designed as we and the courts think they are.

There is virtually no in-person voter fraud yet the GOP is working overtime to change the way IDs are done at the polling place and absentee voter fraud is a real problem in some communities and the GOP doesn't want to touch it. If you can explain that please do and if you can't then I will just assume the GOP voter ID laws are exactly designed as we and the courts think they are.

For a National scene some things may not be the same for all around. Like here in Chicagoland. Where the Democrats have been caught using the Dead to vote. Or when people in Prison vote. Or when the Demos count the homeless that have died on the streets of the city. Sure it goes back some time. But then there was that time when Irish cops would vote two or 3 times across the city.

You state the GOP is working overtime to change the way ID's are done at polling places. That is not true. They have worked at getting an ID so that any can show up with their ID, and some being free. Which btw what excuse is there from the left.....when the ID is free? Whats the problem then? What excuse can really stand up in any court of law? If the Demos.....thought they even had a chance in the Courts to get around the law, break the law, then they would have already done it. Not much they can say when Free ID's are given out to those who have none. So.....can you explain the excuse and deflection that is being used? Can you explain.....why the Left can't figure out whats Right in the first place, and why they need an excuse at all? Sometimes.....the truth doesn't get any closer to ones face.

Back
Top Bottom