• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

1+2=5

Rba1776

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
So theres this pesky little thing called Benfords law. Im not gonna get into it, yall can look it uo, but ill make it even easier. Im surr weve all seen Sesame Street, yes? Good. Remember that fun little, "One of these things is not like the other", song? Made sense, didnt it? A necessary skill for everyday life, is it not? Well, heres how the votes look in races where Biden was behind compared to other candidates. Winner or looser, more or less, statistically, the trend should be followed. But....one of these things is not like the others......and in the places it counted the most.....The only candidate I want to win is the one that was elected to by the people. If that is not allowed to happen, America is already dead. I dont believe in conspiracies, but I also dont believe in coincidents. And there has just been many things done by and in support of The Democrats in this race for it not to be fraudulent. Theres of course a lot more than this out there, but I dont need to jump off a cliff to see what would happen....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201108-211016_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201108-211016_Chrome.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20201108-211204_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201108-211204_Chrome.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 17
I wonder if Benford ever heard of lying, cheating Democrat politicians and their lying, cheating pollsters.

The second plot was purposely manipulated to make comparisons look significantly different. Please see "Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics."
Both of the 2nd plots are statistically identical when properly put on the same y-axis scale -- nice try, though.
" the graphs are deliberately constructed to sell a lie. "

But....one of these things is not like the others......

Why don't you spell it out. What's the issue? Where is the "expected" line coming from? What exactly is the source of these graphs?

Why don't you spell it out. What's the issue? Where is the "expected" line coming from? What exactly is the source of these graphs?
No need -- check the link I sourced. OP is just parroting around some narrative that has been floating around trying to discredit voting results. Second graph is clearly debunked as constructed BS. First graph is questionable and not conclusive for several reasons shown on the link responses.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom