• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

“Ground Control To Major Tom”

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The second tweet questions the first…is there such a thing as a one-way ticket to space?

It seems the three Russian cosmonauts changed their attire after arriving at the ISS.

iu

The Russians typically wear either white or blue outfits in the ISS.

That's probably not gonna go over well with their command structure.

That's probably not gonna go over well with their command structure.

You would think.

However the yellow suits still feature the Russian flag and Russian patches.

It seems the three Russian cosmonauts changed their attire after arriving at the ISS.

iu

The Russians typically wear either white or blue outfits in the ISS.
While I have no respect for Putin's war of aggression, you have to admit that, contrary to your assertions, Russians fought valiantly against the Nazis and succeeded in driving them out of the USSR-albeit at a huge cost in military and civilian lives; 10 million military, 12 million civilian dead.

While I have no respect for Putin's war of aggression, you have to admit that, contrary to your assertions, Russians fought valiantly against the Nazis and succeeded in driving them out of the USSR-albeit at a huge cost in military and civilian lives; 10 million military, 12 million civilian dead.

Contrary to MY assertions?

I've never commented on the Red Army in this forum.

"The Russian army fights like cowards..." Perhaps you could have specified 'Red' Army to avoid confusion.

No. I meant what I posted. Putin's Russia Army today fights like cowards. That statement has nothing to do with the Soviet Red Army.

If you can't piece together that I am referring to the Putin invasion of today (there is even a Ukraine flag above the siggy), then I think you are tilting at windmills.

Back
Top Bottom