• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘I Refuse To Live In Fear’ Is Just An Attempt To Excuse Selfish Behavior

I never said American or English media extremist media! I said balanced and fair, regardless of the line one prefers!
I could go for others..... that was just one!

Intentional ignorance is such an ugly thing...

Calling RT and PRESSTV balanced and fair is laughable.

I detest liars thieves and rogues, I suppose it's the manner and standards our parents and forefathers gave us! I was blessed.

No, you detest Jews.

Be honest. Thread after thread you blithe semi coherently about your imaginary plots with the central characters being Jews. You have repeatedly accused them of things Muslims have done. You have rambled about the Jews deportations in the middle ages and Renaissance era. Jews, Jews, Jews and Jews. You have accused me of being a Jew. Jews here. Jews there. Jews everywhere...

Jew have issues.

No, you detest Jews.

Be honest. Thread after thread you blithe semi coherently about your imaginary plots with the central characters being Jews. You have repeatedly accused them of things Muslims have done. You have rambled about the Jews deportations in the middle ages and Renaissance era. Jews, Jews, Jews and Jews. You have accused me of being a Jew. Jews here. Jews there. Jews everywhere...

Jew have issues.
I disagree, I surmised you may be but it's of no consequence! But I have no doubt where your loyalties lay! Now please refrain from this subject as you very well know the consequences. Please reply to me on the proper and appropriate link.

I disagree, I surmised you may be but it's of no consequence! But I have no doubt where your loyalties lay! Now please refrain from this subject as you very well know the consequences. Please reply to me on the proper and appropriate link.

What are the "consequences" of pointing out your very blatant bias?

What are the "consequences" of pointing out your very blatant bias?
A trait you seem to enjoy. Now as you are unable to reach up youre no longer important enough to reply to!
Have a nice life, enjoy the harmony your able to create, little I doubt!

No. You want what's best for the Democrat Party.
And that's what's best for the country.

LOL and you still want to destroy it with your selfishness and bitterness.

So you think America would be better off with DemoncraPs in 100% control of everything?
No one said 100%. Please try to focus on reality and what's written.

But yes, by far better with a Democrat majority.

And again, we're all better off without people like you hoping to see things go bad just because you lost.

No one said 100%. Please try to focus on reality and what's written.

But yes, by far better with a Democrat majority.

And again, we're all better off without people like you hoping to see things go bad just because you lost.
A Communist DemocraP majority is worse, DemocraPs are the enemy, and should be treated like the putrid sludge found in a drain trap that they are.

A Communist DemocraP majority is worse, DemocraPs are the enemy, and should be treated like the putrid sludge found in a drain trap that they are.
It would be...luckily the Democratic party is not interested in communism....only the moronically ignorant believe that it is.

So again, I am here supporting what's best for America and you are selfishly admitting to deciding to work against that because you cant handle a loss.

So you think America would be better off with DemoncraPs in 100% control of everything?

After seeing the job Trump did in the last 4 years, absolutely.

After seeing the job Trump did in the last 4 years, absolutely.
Why? Why would you want permanent one party Leftist rule in the US. You accused Trump of being a dictator, well, that's what we get from 100% Communist rule like you want.

Back
Top Bottom