• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘American neoconservatives are Nazi to the core’ – former Reagan administration offic

Re: ‘American neoconservatives are Nazi to the core’ – former Reagan administration o

If you could only spread the word better maybe we wouldn't have to be working on immigration reform because instead of everyone wanting to leave Russia and come to the United States, maybe they'd stay put and prepare welcome signs for Mexicans headed for Russia.

*laughs* If grandmother had a penis - grandmother would be a grandfather. We have what we have. USA - Obama. Russia - Putin. PUTIN VS OBAMA

Re: ‘American neoconservatives are Nazi to the core’ – former Reagan administration o

I live rural, 5 miles from the nearest town and that is only about 800-1000 people. 50,000 people in the whole county, about 40 miles by 40 miles. Life is generally very good. I don't like the educational system much and really abhor the militarization of the local police and taxes continually rise and new regulations that require a registration fee are happening all the time. Nobody seems concerned about gov't power around here and they believe everything that the gov't mouthpieces tell them. The area is mostly Republicans because this area was early OIL and oil millionaires and their influence lingers. They are Republicans and it's the poorest county in New York State if you can believe that. So much for citizens looking out for their own best interests. As long as their babies are fed, clothed and content, all is well. Almost everyone has a few guns, a few cars, and a few dollars. All in the same boat and that's just fine. The area used to be agricultural but most family farms went out of business because you cannot sell meat or milk without Federal inspection (protects big business) and the people think that is for their safety. Now business is tourists like hunters, fishermen and campers and a few old industries related to energy/military manufacture. My thoughts (and yours) would be radical lies to these people. The gov't is the good guy and we fight wars for freedom and democracy and we are always the good guys. Very effective manipulation by the Mass Media and everybody is glued to the TV. My TV has not been connected since 1990, ergo I get all info from the Internet and look for answers. This is to try to give you a real feel for the inside of this Nation, at least a rural feel. The cities are the same just amplified because of population density.
Thank you for your response. Fooling people is happening in many countries. For example, look at Europe. In England, the immigrants terrorists killed British soldiers. Media - all good, no problems. This is a small nuisance. Так же во франции, германии, италии.... Think back - how to explain the invasion of Iraq. Saddam has chemical weapons. Lodges. Then talked about the "terrible" Gaddafi. Again lodges. Sechas say about the bloody Assad. -??. The same thing in the economy. Mad unemployment, medication only for the rich, cuts in social expenditures .... Once again, the media - all good, no problems. This is a small nuisance. And people believe in this. And those who say the alternative point of view - declared insane. Or accused in anti-Americanism.

Hey knee-jerk. We aren't talking conservatives... we're talking NEO-CONSERVATIVES. There is a hugungous difference.

And though this may sound arrogant, I doubt there are any two people on this forum who has a more encyclopedic knowledge of the neo-con movement.

As for Obama's scandals... they are just an extension of the Bush scandals... that is, there is no difference in the two administrations...

So... the Nazi statement... In that the neo-cons boastfully buy into the noble lie, which was no small part of the Nazi propaganda machine.. absolutely. A stated belief that one must enter into evil to bring about good... yup.

I'm a conservative... never a neo-con.

No, Obama is responsible for his administration and for his corruption. A scandal like the IRS's targeting of Conservative groups would have already resulted in indictments by now if it happened under a Republican administration or at least top administration officials handing in their resignations, maybe even the President stepping down.

Benghazi ? The needless deaths of 4 Americans and the cover-up right before a Presidential election ? Wow...I can barely imagine the 24/7 mass media coverage calling for impeachment, calling for a unprecedented "do-over" of a Presidential election and the perp-walks of numerous IRS officials and politicians.

What do we get from Obama ?? These scandals are "fakes"... I dare that coward to say that to the Father who lost his son in Benghazi.

And comparing of modern day political parties or agenda's to the NAZI's ??? 99.99 % of the time when it's done on the internet, it's done with a total ignorance of either the Nazi Party or the political party that's being compared to the Nazi's or both.

History, especially events in and surrounding WWI, WWII have always been a great interest of mine so if you want to continue to go down that road then more power to you.

Back
Top Bottom