• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:1581] US hiring sharply misses expectations in April with just 266,000 new jobs added

You are a true legend in your own mind believe what you want to believe most know better

200.gif

It is pretty good, but pie is nice as well. It's great when you don't want the sponginess of cake and prefer the contrast of textures like the softness of fruit against a crust.
I don't eat pie because commies

I don't eat pie because commies
What has pie ever done to you or your family?

Everyone knows cake is for elites and as we can see from the chart below, the percentage of people employed in a cake economy was already dropping in 2000 until it tanked in early 2008. There was an bubble that grew in mid-2004, but that was based on speculative theories of cake supplanting all other desserts. Reality intervened in 2008 when it became clear an all cake economy was not going to cut it.

Screen Shot 2021-05-30 at 1.24.09 PM.png

Now as you can see, there was a leveling off in 2009. Want to know why? Because pie manufacturing stepped in and saved the day. This served as a stop-gap to the free fall and satiated dessert demands. Other pastry markets stepped in as well, but the rise we saw from 2012 through 2020 was mostly attributable to pie manufacturing growth. Clearly your cake ideology is based on purely thinking with your gut and not your brain. You just buy rhetoric and not results, because it is quite clear cake ideology is a fraud.

You cite an article were the 12 remaining employees are following the rest to Mexico. Grasp how can that happen?

This is what happened under Trump
Refuted this already

Someone with TDS might buy that. Not anyone with a working brain.
several others besides myself have already established you do not have one.

Your claims remain refuted and objectively false, as you have been shown.

Friday BLS will announce May's Jobs numbers, anyone want to bet that those numbers are going to be touted as a Biden Success when the reality is reopening states is creating returning jobs not new job creation or any Biden policies. The only policies Biden has implemented that has affected jobs is shutting down the Keystone Pipeline.

Going to continue to remind liberals that a returning job isn't a new taxpayer thus not a new job created. There will be job growth but not new job creation until 159 million Americans are employed which is what Trump had in February 2020

Friday BLS will announce May's Jobs numbers, anyone want to bet that those numbers are going to be touted as a Biden Success when the reality is reopening states is creating returning jobs not new job creation or any Biden policies. The only policies Biden has implemented that has affected jobs is shutting down the Keystone Pipeline.

Going to continue to remind liberals that a returning job isn't a new taxpayer thus not a new job created. There will be job growth but not new job creation until 159 million Americans are employed which is what Trump had in February 2020
So.. you think a sign of success would be that there should be a continued loss of jobs? Thats would be a sign of economic recovery?

If not.. why are you saying that job growth should not be a sign of recovery?

So.. you think a sign of success would be that there should be a continued loss of jobs? Thats would be a sign of economic recovery?

If not.. why are you saying that job growth should not be a sign of recovery?
The sign of success won't be returning jobs as those will happen without Biden policies, just opening up the markets will bring people back to work. Taking victory laps over returning jobs that have nothing to do with Presidential policies is the point.

Job growth? Define meaningful job growth, returning jobs is job growth but new jobs is the key to success. Trump had almost 7 million of them in 3 years most full time jobs. Obama generated 6 million NEW JOBS in 8 years and 5.7 million were the part time jobs when he left office, Trump 4.2 million at the end of 2019

several others besides myself have already established you do not have one.

Your claims remain refuted and objectively false, as you have been shown.
Only an idiot would say that. All the sources I cited were credible major sources. You claim they are refuted without citing any source then say your lib tard friends agree with you so that is proof you are right.

The only thing you have shown is you have no argument and a low IQ.

The sign of success won't be returning jobs as those will happen without Biden policies, just opening up the markets will bring people back to work. Taking victory laps over returning jobs that have nothing to do with Presidential policies is the point.

Job growth? Define meaningful job growth, returning jobs is job growth but new jobs is the key to success. Trump had almost 7 million of them in 3 years most full time jobs. Obama generated 6 million NEW JOBS in 8 years and 5.7 million were the part time jobs when he left office, Trump 4.2 million at the end of 2019
As you have said many times when Donald Whatshisname was in the WH, ‘a president gets credit for good news and blame for bad news,’ whether or not he was the cause.

I contend that Trump had nothing to do with unemployment falling at the same trajectory as it did under Obama, but he was able to take credit (and would never fail to take a victory lap.)

Biden is way too humble to take victory laps but he deserves credit for his aggressive actions on Covid that allows the economy to open up faster.

As you have said many times when Donald Whatshisname was in the WH, ‘a president gets credit for good news and blame for bad news,’ whether or not he was the cause.

I contend that Trump had nothing to do with unemployment falling at the same trajectory as it did under Obama, but he was able to take credit (and would never fail to take a victory lap.)

Biden is way too humble to take victory laps but he deserves credit for his aggressive actions on Covid that allows the economy to open up faster.
The President gets credit for economic results resulting from economic policies, you wanted the economic shutdown to instead of stopping the spread of the virus to generate poor results for the President, that is typical liberalism. You want to tell us how people can benefit from economic policies when not allowed to go back to work? thanks for showing back up and helping making me look good.

Hmm... why are the markets opening up? Please explain. Why didn;t the markets open up say in last july?

Hmm... why are the markets opening up? Please explain. Why didn;t the markets open up say in last july?
Ask your governor!! The markets opened up around the nation with Florida being among the first, what is the unemployment rate in Florida?

Ask your governor!! The markets opened up around the nation with Florida being among the first, what is the unemployment rate in Florida?
Markets opened up in my state in July of last year.
Florida unemployment rate was 4.1 in april of this year.
Florida unemployment rate was 5.5 in Nov 2020.
Florida unemployment rate was 3.10 in 2018.

You didn;t answer my question... why are markets opening up?

Markets opened up in my state in July of last year.
Florida unemployment rate was 4.1 in april of this year.
Florida unemployment rate was 5.5 in Nov 2020.
Florida unemployment rate was 3.10 in 2018.

You didn;t answer my question... why are markets opening up?
Trump's vaccines are getting out and people are sick and tired of being lied to by the left

Amazing how well those red states are doing even with blue cities in those red states, have you figured out yet who shut down the states?

I will also remind people that until we get to 159 million employed Biden job performance and economic policies will be failures. That 159 million are actually employed taxpayers and we are still 8 million short of that number with a job increase only being people returning to jobs not creating new ones. Economic policies create jobs Covid19 shutdown the economy costing job losses. No person can benefit from economic policies if not allowed to go back to work

What these numbers reflect is an unwillingness by many to rejoin the workforce at poverty level wages. The sad truth is that too many of us work in jobs that pay dog shit. The stimulus paychecks have shown to all of them that they were settling for far too little and that another path is possible. You want to put more people to work? Pay them more.

Trump's vaccines are getting out and people are sick and tired of being lied to by the left

Amazing how well those red states are doing even with blue cities in those red states, have you figured out yet who shut down the states?
That's right..and who is responsible for getting all those vaccines out???
That's right..biden. yeah Biden.

Uh, no the state governors are.

Nope.. the vaccines are procured by the federal government and then distributed to the states..
Then you can thank Trump. He is the one who procured the vaccines.

Then you can thank Trump. He is the one who procured the vaccines.
Nope..Trump us not president..Biden is the one that has been responsible for getting the vaccines to the states since his inauguration.
Biden actually made a goal to get so many people vaccinated by a certain date..and he met it.
Unlike his predecessor that promised covid would go away in the spring..

Didn't realize that Biden was in office when I got my first shot on January 6 but as usual the liberal in you comes out. It is the governors that distributed the vaccines not Biden and it is the state, local and individual responsibility to manage the pandemic. How liberal of you to credit Biden and blame Trump

Nope..Trump us not president..Biden is the one that has been responsible for getting the vaccines to the states since his inauguration.
Biden actually made a goal to get so many people vaccinated by a certain date..and he met it.
Unlike his predecessor that promised covid would go away in the spring..

It is stunning how a vaccine approved in Mid December, distributed to the state of TX by the end of the year ended up in my arm on January 6 and Biden gets credit. That is typical liberal logic

Only an idiot would say that.
actually only an idiot wouldn't understand that.
All the sources I cited were credible major sources.
which did no support your argument, but refuted it. what is hilarious is that you are unable to understand why.
You claim they are refuted without citing any source then say your lib tard friends agree with you so that is proof you are right.

The only thing you have shown is you have no argument and a low IQ.
I've already cited the official BLS data, showing your claims are abject nonsense. So have about 4 other people in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom