• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yikes, Something strange happens when Democrats leave office

Conservative

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I'm not surprised as much as any politician that basks in their obscene riches. I'm surprised at the retarded citizens who fail to understand that politicians really don't care about them, and see them more like "hosts" in which parasites feed from.

This is nothing new. Both Democrats and Republicans have done this and will continue to do this. It's one of the many ways that we can tell that neither side actually cares about the Country. They care more for their pocket books.

I'm not surprised as much as any politician that basks in their obscene riches. I'm surprised at the retarded citizens who fail to understand that politicians really don't care about them, and see them more like "hosts" in which parasites feed from.

Isn't it rather disgusting to see so many people rioting, protesting, and making asses of themselves over the election on a President as if that President is going to personally get involved in their personal situation? Most of these people are true radical anarchists who truly want to destroy this country and with the help of the left are doing just that.

So Trump was making an ass out of himself when he said people should march on Washington after the 2012 election and that the EC was a threat to democracy. Do tell how Trump was a true radical anarchist who truly wanted to destroy this country con. :lamo

This is nothing new. Both Democrats and Republicans have done this and will continue to do this. It's one of the many ways that we can tell that neither side actually cares about the Country. They care more for their pocket books.

Yes, but it is the Democrats who claim to have the high moral ground on helping the working class when all the left truly does is create dependence for that working class and buys their votes. Keeping people dependent is what the left does to retain power and when articles like this are posted they are ignored by the same people who refuse to believe them

Love it, love what Trump is doing. Love that he is really getting under the skin of people like you. You really need to seek some help because this truly is unhealthy for you and I am concerned about your well being. Being a true radical in your world is promoting a pro growth economic policy, enforcing immigration laws. addressing sanctuary cities, putting America first, meeting with union and business leaders, focusing on cost reductions, refusing a salary for the office. Yep, we could use a few more radicals like this

Trump said that people should march on Washington and that the EC was a threat to democracy in 2012, how is that pro-growth, etc?

you ignore his actions and his lies. The Trump lapdogs are too busy humping the football right now. Your hero worship and making Trump into your God is very unhealthy for you, seek help before it is too late.

His actions aren't being ignored by me but rather by you. Saying something and doing something are two different things. I focus on what he is doing, you focus on what you claim he said most of which isn't even in context.

His actions aren't being ignored by me but rather by you. Saying something and doing something are two different things. I focus on what he is doing, you focus on what you claim he said most of which isn't even in context.

Yes, that's called LYING. :lamo OMG your hero and God worship of Trump is amazing.

Yes, that's called LYING. :lamo OMG your hero and God worship of Trump is amazing.

Please post for me the verifiable site that provides an accurate number of people attending events on the Washington Mall?

You know what. I don't mind protests as long as they're civil and have a clear message. The ones on Inauguration Day were NEITHER. Every hateful protester that was interviewed (and trust me...the media only focused on the hateful ones) had a different answer as to why they were protesting. There was violence and people were physically injured. I saw banks vandalized, limos burned up, blood, etc.

As a child in the 70's, I remember my mother and her sister attended ERA rallies in Illinois. Violence was UNHEARD OF. Destroying private property was UNHEARD OF. There were no celebrities at the rallies. There were no musical "artists." There was no 24hr news coverage. No social media morons running around YouTube'ing everything, feeding their inner attention whore.

Opinion pieces aren't official count as there are no official counts EVER for events on the Mall

Than show counter evidence, you have provided NOTHING. I can show pics and videos all day long that compares and shows it is less. You have rhetoric and lies like the con you are.

Than show counter evidence, you have provided NOTHING. I can show pics and videos all day long that compares and shows it is less. You have rhetoric and lies like the con you are.

There is no evidence because there NEVER IS A COUNT PROVIDED FOR EVENTS ON THE MALL

There is no evidence because there NEVER IS A COUNT PROVIDED FOR EVENTS ON THE MALL

There are videos and pics that prove me right. You have NOTHING as usual except Trump's lies. Your hero and God worship of Trump is unhealthy, seek help before God strikes you down.

There are videos and pics that prove me right. You have NOTHING as usual except Trump's lies. Your hero and God worship of Trump is unhealthy, seek help before God strikes you down.

There is no evidence that provides an accurate count so if you want to claim you are right, Trump is a liar so be it. whatever floats your boat. I will focus on what he is doing and not some insignificant head count that means absolutely nothing.

My hero worship? I took civics, did you? I know that your focus on Trump is not only irrational but unhealthy. Our govt. is made up of three branches of govt. and I know that Obama ignored the foundation upon which this country was built and Trump is bringing the change I wanted. He wasn't my candidate until the alternative was Hillary. He is my President now and doing exactly what he said he would do, how refreshing. Great to see a pro growth, America first leader in the WH for a change.

I have no idea if this is accurate or not but if not it should be. What a great message to send to our kids

New high school principal

We watched high school principal Dennis Prager of Colorado, along with Sara Palin and Tom Brokaw on TV a couple of weeks ago.... What a dynamic, down to earth speaker. Even though Palin and Brokaw were also guest speakers they did little but nod and agree with him.

This is a Speech Every American High School Principal Should Give.
By Dennis Prager

preach it brother!!

They need to tax the other one percenters more in order to help them afford all of these things. Not too different than of all the rich liberal celebrities wanting to go after the other one-percenters. Most of the left is grateful to all of these people for their "public service" but CEO's are evil.

Did you agree with him then?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…