• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woman, 33, ‘strangles and buries her sister’s boyfriend so sister could marry their father in twisted West Virginia incest plot’

Anna Marie Choudhary has been sentenced to 40 years in prison for her transgressions

The twisted murderer Anna Marie Choudhary got slapped with a 40-year sentence by West Virginia authorities for a shocking incest plot in which she murdered the boyfriend of her younger sister and then married their father, The Sun reports.

The incestuous dreams of Anna Marie Choudhary, who hails from the small Appalachian town of Boone, North Carolina, came crashing down on Wednesday after she pleaded guilty to second-degree murder for slaying John Thomas McGuire.

First Anna Marie Choudhary, motivated by her incestuous urge to merge with her dad, tortured McGuire for three days in February 2019.
================================================
I don't think the term 'transgressions' really describes what this lady did. This is twisted plot, real deep WV stuff.
The boyfriend must have done something bad to bring out that kind of rage in a person.

There are currently about 10 documentary american murder series with many many seasons on my TV and I only have 10 channels...

There are no serie from any other country and it is not the regular drug or high crime related murders but more like: Spouse take out a life insurance without the victims knowledge and kills him/her slowly with antifreeze or burn them alive in an arson or murders like this case. And thinking that these series only take up those cases that has been solved, it makes US look very crazy and very scary indead ..

American monster
Buried in the Backyard
Swamp murders
Blood relatives
Nightmare next doors
The perfect murder
Forensic files

And then some......
I see shows about this kind of stuff from Australia and the UK all the time... just depends on what shows you watch.

actually, it seems the incestuous/primary perp was from boone, nc - a college town (appalacian state u)

somebody please explain for me why one sister's boyfriend had to be murdered in order for the other sister to marry the father. i missed that explanation

Pretty sure the torturing the sister's husband for 3 days before killing him had something to do with it. Revenge? Money? Sadism?

Back
Top Bottom