• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Will Trump get removed from office?

Will Trump get removed from office?

• Yes via 25th amendment

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. He'll get impeached and then removed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. He'll get impeached again, but not removed.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No. The clock will run out.

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No. But after leaving office, Trump will face major jail time

• No. You guys are living in a liberal-fantasy world.

• Other

• Total voters

BrotherFease

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Simply poll. Choose wisely. We're seeing more and more Trump members dropping out.

He's only got 2 weeks left. Why bother?

Why bother to stir up more turmoil. This is just another example of the intense hate of the left. Impeachment or invoking the 25th amendment would just cause a huge amount of trouble and get the republican voters angry and harm Joe's healing process.

I would not even take a wide guess at this point. I would love to see Pence do the right thing, but I have serious doubts. Impeached, I just see the time to get er done.
My wild guess is he will leave on the 20th and that will be that.
I would suggest that Congress pass a resolution that forbids trump from ever holding public office again.

If they remove him from office, he can never run again for President. That's the point.
If he's removed does he still get Secret Service protection?
I guess what I'm getting at here is.......
I want the putz to be denied any and all the pomp and circumstance he so desperately craves.
He can afford his own security and his own funeral arrangements.
He's a bazillionaire..... allegedly.

Why bother to stir up more turmoil. This is just another example of the intense hate of the left. Impeachment or invoking the 25th amendment would just cause a huge amount of trouble and get the republican voters angry and harm Joe's healing process.

Intense hatred would be what we saw from tRump supporters on Wed.

Nope, the clock will run out was my answer, and it looks like I'm with a bunch of other duped, jaded Americans where our leaders can no longer do even the obvious simple things.

Back
Top Bottom