• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will imperial Moscow occupy Kazakhstan?

Who knows, the video is unavailable.

I think Russia is going to test Joe Biden's resolve to oppose Russia. I don't know when or where but it's coming. The weaker Biden's polling gets, the more likely he will be challenged.

I think Russia is going to test Joe Biden's resolve to oppose Russia. I don't know when or where but it's coming. The weaker Biden's polling gets, the more likely he will be challenged.

All the more reason Mrs. Clinton should run for president again in 2024. She can still run can't she? That would show the big bully Putin she can still get elected after he cheated her out of it in 2016.

agreed

Moscow empire has no chance against us ...

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

“Even in a nightmare, I didn’t imagine that the Kazakh uprising would be betrayed by Tokayev to fascist Muscovy ,” Major General Alnur Musaev, the former chairman of the National Security Committee of Kazakhstan, writes on his Facebook.

“Even in a nightmare, I didn’t imagine that the Kazakh uprising would be betrayed by Tokayev to fascist Muscovy ,” Major General Alnur Musaev, the former chairman of the National Security Committee of Kazakhstan, writes on his Facebook.

Why lie about what others write?

Back
Top Bottom