• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why are we spending billions on Ukraine when our banks are collapsing?

munkle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Sorry to ask the obvious question. I really want to know. Shouldn't we use that money to insure we don't crash into a Great Depression?

Our banks are collapsing because immature bank CEOs are into cryto currency and stuff like that and are entrusted with running big boy banks. Don't worry Old Uncle Joe will bail you out. How many homeless could be fed for a year with what it takes to bail out just one bank?

Sorry to ask the obvious question. I really want to know. Shouldn't we use that money to insure we don't crash into a Great Depression?
explain yourself .......

Say you have ****ing clue about what you're talking about without saying you have no ****ing clue about what you are talking about.

Paging the person I stole this from, @Cardinal, who already pointed out another facet of this fresh idiocy.

SVB is being bailed out by money that has already been set aside specifically for this purpose.

The same financiers fund the military industrial complex connected to military aid and deals to manage the Ukrainian economy:

Back
Top Bottom