• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Was Flight 93 Shot Down?

Why are you wasting your time if you have no interest, nota bene? You do understand what your moniker means, do you not?

No, I just randomly chose my screen name. :roll:

But you should look under my screen name and then wonder anew why I might be reading a thread in which I have no interest.

Another answer questions with questions. Not very mature of you.

What important issues are you asking about?

Is it wrong for someone to question Gage and his work? How about questioning Capt. Bob and his work? Is it wrong to question CIT?

Funny AE911T does not agree with CIT regarding the aircraft. So who is correct? Who lied?

Ok. That’s it. “Why did she choose to inform you in secret?” You’re beyond hope on this subject, Camlot. If your NOT a structural engineer, you can’t become one by surfing the net. And if you ARE, then talk to other structural engineers. I’m sorry to say that I’m done here. Your mind is made up just as mine. Beating a dead horse expecting it o get up and pull the plow is hopeless.

Here one for you cam. A site along your views states 93 did in fact crash. However, it goes on to state it was most likely also hit by a missile strike

9-11 Research: The Crash of Flight 93
"The evidence shows that Flight 93 did indeed crash near Shanksville, and suggests that the passengers did struggle to gain control of the plane"

FBI video.
https://www.fbi.gov/video-repository/investigation-of-flight-93.mp4/view

9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - Flight 93

"Claim: In February 2004, retired Army Col. Donn de Grand-Pre said on "The Alex Jones Show," a radio talk show broadcast on 42 stations: "It [Flight 93] was taken out by the North Dakota Air Guard. I know the pilot who fired those two missiles to take down 93." LetsRoll911.org, citing de Grand-Pre, identifies the pilot: "Major Rick Gibney fired two Sidewinder missiles at the aircraft and destroyed it in midflight at precisely 0958."
FACT: Saying he was reluctant to fuel debate by responding to unsubstantiated charges, Gibney (a lieutenant colonel, not a major) declined to comment. According to Air National Guard spokesman Master Sgt. David Somdahl, Gibney flew an F-16 that morning--but nowhere near Shanksville. He took off from Fargo, N.D., and flew to Bozeman, Mont., to pick up Ed Jacoby Jr., the director of the New York State Emergency Management Office. Gibney then flew Jacoby from Montana to Albany, N.Y., so Jacoby could coordinate 17,000 rescue workers engaged in the state's response to 9/11. Jacoby confirms the day's events. "I was in Big Sky for an emergency managers meeting. Someone called to say an F-16 was landing in Bozeman. From there we flew to Albany." Jacoby is outraged by the claim that Gibney shot down Flight 93. "I summarily dismiss that because Lt. Col. Gibney was with me at that time. It disgusts me to see this because the public is being misled. More than anything else it disgusts me because it brings up fears. It brings up hopes—it brings up all sorts of feelings, not only to the victims' families but to all the individuals throughout the country, and the world for that matter. I get angry at the misinformation out there.""

What's so shocking is that you aren't suspicious. Actually, I'm pretty sure that you are not willing to go there. Brainwashing is powerful stuff. It has worked its magic for over two centuries of US "history" on a lot of gullible people.

For dog's sakes, NB, by your own admission, repeatedly, you state, "I'm not actually terribly interested in this topic", but still you soldier on in your ignorance attempting to cause only distraction.

I don't want to get into a discussion with a person who is obviously only intent on diversion. That is the province of science denying anti-truthers.

But you should look under my screen name and then wonder anew why I might be reading a thread in which I have no interest.

That is only the much more puzzling. Those kinds are folks shouldn't be causing inane diversions and distractions when such a person has little to no knowledge of the subject.

You entered this discussion, Maggie, you weren't dragged here. But you have shown that you are completely refusing to think, you are refusing to address all the total impossibilities in the USOCT. All you do is what all the other supporters of this fable do, focus on the most inane ideas and beat them to death. Those are simply distractions mean to obscure the truth.

You are not capable, by your own admission, of deciding whether the horse is dead or not. Agreed?

I agree with your last sentence. Carry on.

For dog's sakes, NB, by your own admission, repeatedly, you state, "I'm not actually terribly interested in this topic", but still you soldier on in your ignorance attempting to cause only distraction.

What, again, is your belief about Flight 93?

PART B OF POST #73 REPLY TO MAGGIE:

Your engineer pointed to a certain building and said basically that that building had design components planned into the building that made it "designed to simply pancake”.

4. What forces would initiate your engineer's "That one THERE ... designed to simply pancake” to pancake?

How does a structural engineer decide the needed forces to initiate pancaking? Why would anyone go into such a building? Engineers design buildings to stay up, not fall down/not pancake.

Sorry, Maggie, the stuff your "engineer" friend said makes zero sense. Buildings are designed often with a safety factor of 3 to 5 times live load/dead load to stand up and the notion that they have designs inherent in them to circumvent those safety factors is ludicrous in the extreme.

Can you provide her name and the company she says she has so she can be questioned on this?

That is totally fatuous. Just ask yourself, Maggie, why would the huge organization that is NIST have taken so many years to study what this one lady "engineer" knew all along?

I won't say you are gullible, Maggie, I'll let you decide how gullible you were/are. But this lady either is not an engineer or she is a grand liar.

That isn't evidence of anything, Maggie, that is silly speculation based on nothing to substantiate it. It usually comes when USGOCT supporters hit a wall.

Obviously, she has a dog in the fight, which is her continued ability to make a living. That is why there is so much deafening silence among the very people who should be speaking out.

But let's just say that the science is too much for you [ I don't believe it is but regardless]. Why wouldn't the US government be able to produce one serial numbered part from any of the 4 planes when they were able to pull TWA800 from the depths of the Atlantic and reassemble it in a hangar.

Remember the molten steel and other metals that have metal points over 1000-2000 degrees F above what a jet fuel/office furnishing fire could ever produce.

Maggie: And since I am not an expert, I have nothing to contribute to continuing discussion about any of it.

Are you not being disingenuous, Maggie? You have posted a good, well thought OUT post actually discussing the issues. Again, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT PEOPLE OF WESTERN NATIONS ARE SUPPOSED TO DO!

Last edited:
I agree with your last sentence. Carry on.

Do you also agree that you are not capable of thinking and using logical deduction, Maggie? I know that isn't true, so why do you seem so eager right at this point in time to have everyone think that?

Here one for you cam. A site along your views states 93 did in fact crash. However, it goes on to state it was most likely also hit by a missile strike
"

How is this "one for me", mike? It should be one for anyone interested in finding out the truth.

How is this "one for me", mike? It should be one for anyone interested in finding out the truth.

You can no longer say I do not provide information to back up what I post.

Now , are you going to answer questions asked of you.

Now would you post what you accept happened to Flight 93.

I don't know for sure. I do know that,

1. No parts have been identified to establish that the USGOCT has any veracity. Even if 93 went directly into the ground as alleged, there would be many parts remaining to identify the airliner.

2. A surviving passport was put forward as USOCT "evidence", if you can believe that, which of course, none of you do yet you are ALL so strangely silent on this.

3. The debris field was huge, at least 3 to 6 miles, including an engine 2000 feet from the alleged impact zone.

9-11 Research: The Crash of Flight 93

4. Also, a red bandana was found, totally unblemished, like an FBI agent had just purchased it from a WalMart. This was to prove that these were Muslim radicals from a particular sect, only the alleged Muslim "radicals" never wore red bandanas. The lying US government had the wrong sect.

"Perhaps the jet-crash-proof bandana is made from the same material as the jet-crash-proof passport that emerged from the fiery crash of Flight 11 into the North Tower. We shouldn't be too surprised that the suicide hijackers had access to undreamt-of materials technologies, given their ability to achieve air supremacy over America's trillion-dollar military." 9-11 Research: The Crash of Flight 93

You lied before and you are lying now. And like always, you caught yourself out.

It's not wrong to question anyone so why are you again being so damn dishonest, suggesting that is what I called you out for. You know VERY WELL that questioning people and their beliefs/theories/contentions is not what I called you out on.

You were VERY dishonestly slandering people when they had no chance to defend their ideas. You even pretended they were wrong all based on "honest" mike's evaluation. You possess neither the honesty or the scientific courtesy to put forward their ideas and yours in an evenhanded, scientific manner for people to judge.

And then to boot, you double down on your patent dishonesty trying desperately to take the focus off your dishonesty with - "Funny AE911T does not agree with CIT regarding the aircraft. So who is correct?", instead of just being a man and admitting your error and your dishonesty.

and your claim is your sources are better than mine.

Thanks for your opinion. That is what you posted.

As I have said before any explanation needs to stand on its own merits. Yours fail the smell test.

If anyone is dishonest, it you and your posts.

Research and you will know that Gage (AE911T) and the members of CIT had their falling out. They do not agree.
Same with Gage (AE911T) and Prager regarding nukes.

Your post also indicates you do not know what dishonesty means.

Your continue failure to answer questions tells the readers you have no intention on an adult discussion.

It seems you have learned nothing from your timeout.

I have learned nothing, mike, oh the gall! Here you are still denying your lies about Bob and others, and note well, still with zero proof from mike.

I have learned nothing, mike, oh the gall! Here you are still denying your lies about Bob and others, and note well, still with zero proof from mike.

True. You have learned nothing.

True. You have learned nothing.

Your squirming is so evident, mike. Your lame squirming again illustrates just how dishonest you are.

Judging from a lack of evidence, it seems the consensus is that UA93 was NOT shot down...???

Though uncomfortable for some, it is useful to compare the pictures of the crash scenes of the Ethiopian flight in the 737 Max with the scenes of Shanksville where a 767 supposedly crashed.

In the first and current case, aircraft debris and bodies and luggage were easily seen. They were scattered all about, as such accidents do.

Compare with Shanksville where the cameras recorded nothing in the way of such debris, and the county coroner Miller said exactly that in front of the TV cameras. He noted that they found nothing that suggested an airliner had crashed there.

Hmmm, once again the official story fails for lack of evidence.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…