• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W: #1462] [W: #1160] Trump Media merger wins investor approval, netting Trump potential windfall

Ask Tara Reade

You ask Tara Reade. Women are liars, right? Or it's just sexual assault, right? That's what Pubs keep telling us. As long as it's just fingers being shoved into women or whatever it's okay. Be sure to tell your wife that if if ever happens to her one day.

Ask Tara Reade
People have and the story keeps changing, The people that worked with her have no idea what the hell it is she’s talking about. Not to mention she has scammed just every person that made the mistake of becoming friends with her, or sympathized with her. Now she’s in Russia hanging with Trump’s best buddy Putin.

Last edited:
OK, So, you can't. Got it.
You need it far more than I or anyone else here l. We constantly supply citations for our claims You? Practically never. Except for wild eyed tin foil hat sources. If you can even call them that. :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

People have and the keeps changing the people that worked with her have no idea what the hell it is she’s talking about. Not to mention she has scammed just every person that made the mistake of becoming friends with her, or sympathized with her. Now she’s in Russia hanging with Trump’s best buddy Putin.
Who said, "Rape is sexy"?

You know what's telling is that they didn't even hide who funded Carroll.
who was it? Do you have a link?

Reason is, I asked Copilot and they refused to answer basically. That is for another thread, however.

who was it? Do you have a link?

Reason is, I asked Copilot and they refused to answer basically. That is for another thread, however.

Soros

Sad it is just how often a certain group accuses an old man - George Soros - of funding multiple attacks on 'real' Americans like Donald J Trump.

Look it up - if you know how to ask a question in a search engine. It was NOT Soros who funded Ms Carroll's lawsuit against the orange-dyed scum bag.

Sad it is just how often a certain group accuses an old man - George Soros - of funding multiple attacks on 'real' Americans like Donald J Trump.

Look it up - if you know how to ask a question in a search engine. It was NOT Soros who funded Ms Carroll's lawsuit against the orange-dyed scum bag.
And now she pretends to cover her ass in the post below yours.....

Who said, "Rape is sexy"?

Rape screws with your head for a variety of reasons. One seemingly paradoxical response is usually temporary oversexualization.

"Although many researchers have focused on avoidance of sexual activity following an assault, some have suggested that women may exhibit an increase in sexual activity postassault"

Oh perhaps a long, tightly-held belief that an old Jewish guy is throwing money at many radical lefties accused of trying to overthrow America's real government.

Sorry to ruin your fake narrative, but I actually forgot for a moment. After reflecting, I knew it was Hoffman because I talked about him on this thread in several posts.

I don't know what made me think it was the Soros family.
It was Democratic donor, and billionaire leftist Reid Hoffman

https://www.forbes.com/sites/anafag...funding-e-jean-carrolls-case/?sh=3722803d3e15
Thanks for finding that. Here is why you may have thought it was Soros:

CRUCIAL QUOTE​

"The movement of people who are funding initiatives like this is quite large, we are prominent in it, but we are not it," Mehlhorn said referring to the pushback Hoffman received for his funding of Carroll, pushback that mirrors that of Democratic donor George Soros, who became a talking point for many on the right. "Now is the time to stand up," Mehlhorn said.

FORBES VALUATION​

We estimate Hoffman is worth $2 billion from his founding of LinkedIn, which he sold to Microsoft for $26.2 billion in 2016, as well as his investment in Airbnb and early investment in Facebook.

This is frightening, however.

Since you're a self-appointed expert predictor, who will win the November presidential election?

You are screaming "I am completely ignorant of this risk management thing" and it is apparent my post was wasted on you.

Thank you for the clarity.
Even more crickets.. 🦗🦟

You have an odd pattern of what you do or do not respond to. I have seen you exhibit this behaviour in more than one thread and have previously pondered why a discussion suddenly gets left abandoned on the proverbial clothesline with you. It almost seems as if you are trying to cherry pick your arguments and only go after what you perceive to be low hanging fruit and recoil and ignore any significant challenges <shrug>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom