• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US hits Turkey with sanctions [W: 33]

Re: US hits Turkey with sanctions

I give what I get. I lived in Ukraine for 5 years and in Crimea for 2 years. What have you got that's comparable?

The trump ad. sacrifices the blood-inked alliance for a bunch of terrorists with ethnic cleansing agenda, thanks to the MSM in US that demonizes a politic figure in Turkey who once was a best mildly islamist buddy of washington, in order to tune with us policy in the region.

The Turks exist and survive over thousands of years, nothing changes today.

I give what I get. I lived in Ukraine for 5 years and in Crimea for 2 years. What have you got that's comparable?

The ability to actually fact check and research what I talk about instead of posting copy and paste anti russia memes without even checking the credibility of it.

And living somewhere does not make you knowledeable on the subject, there are people born and raised in texas who don't even know what the capital of texas is, or people raised in virginia who think dc is in washington state instead of being a district. Research is your friend.

Listening to those that know and lived the topic is your friend. But you're too partisan and vainglorious to admit that.

I'm done with your "I know everything" posts here.

Listening to those that know and lived the topic is your friend. But you're too partisan and vainglorious to admit that.

I'm done with your "I know everything" posts here.

So claiming you lived there is proof enough and actual knowledge and research now becomes void because your answer is you lived there? You should actually research ukraine and russia before you open your mouth, that knowledge s not in hiding, but rather you refuse to seek it.

You really should pause to think before giving your RT impersonation.

You really should pause to think before giving your RT impersonation.

So you still can not do anything but accuse people of being russian trolls, well i guess when facts are not on your side that is all you have.

Moderator's Warning:
The discussion of Ukraine and Crimea has no place in this thread. Get off the topic now or there may need to be consequences.

Currency crisis starting to squeeze Turkey's banks

Turkey's lira currency is plunging

It certainly doesn't help matters that Erdogan appointed his son-in-law as Finance Minister.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…