• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump will purge all of the FBI and DOJ personal who investigated him?

Yes Rolling Stone Magazine is a left publication.

It is however high on factual reporting.

The high factual reporting is what matters.

I was a photographer for Rolling Stone Magazine for many years. I went through their many changes through the years. Several new owners. I have respect for them because of their standard of reporting facts. I know they report facts because I worked for them. If they had been a lying rag, I wouldn't have accepted their offer of employment.

I stopped working for them because a new owner treated us photographers like dirt. Especially those of us who had been with the company for several years. That was around 2008. They've been bought and sold a couple times since then. I don't know what the latest owners are like and how they treat the photographers.

They report from the left perspective but what they report is true fact.
And that is why I posted that information. There is bias in everything. I'm sure that the same story written by a right-leaning publication would read differently. But if it was reported with a high degree of factual reporting, the same general conclusion would be reached.

Trump would have authority to reform the DOJ and FBI ,he would not have on the others.
Uhuh, HOW reform? People who VOW never to investigate me? Some template :rolleyes:

I seem to remember they got a few stories wrong during Trump's time, but not able to recall what they were. Do remember they did have egg on their face though.

• Overall, we rate Rolling Stone Left Biased based on strongly left-leaning editorial positions and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing of information and a reasonable fact check record.

Detailed Report

Bias Rating: LEFT
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Magazine
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY

Should I waste my time posting how factchecking sites view Fox, Breitbart, Newsmax, or other Rightwing media? Or can you already guess?

Trump will purge all of the FBI and DOJ personal who investigated him?​

Yes...and more...
President Donald J. Trump announced a bold plan to return power back to the American people by cleaning out the Deep State, firing rogue bureaucrats and career politicians, and targeting government corruption.​
This plan will also end the ongoing weaponization of the justice system that targets its political enemies simply because of their political or religious beliefs.​
CLEAN OUT THE DEEP STATE: President Trump has announced a ten-point plan to dismantle the deep state and reclaim our democracy from Washington corruption:
1. On Day One, re-issue 2020 executive order restoring the president’s authority to fire rogue bureaucrats.​
2. Overhaul federal departments and agencies, firing all of the corrupt actors in our National Security and Intelligence apparatus.​
3. Fundamentally reform the FISA courts, ensuring that corruption is rooted out.​
4. Establish a Truth and Reconciliation Commission to declassify and publish all documents on Deep State spying, censorship, and abuses of power.​
5. Launch a major crackdown on government leakers who collude with the media to create false narratives, pressing criminal charges when appropriate.​
6. Make every Inspector General’s Office independent from the departments they oversee, so that they do not become protectors of the deep state.​
7. Establish an independent auditing system to continually monitor our intelligence agencies to ensure that they are not spying on our citizens or running disinformation campaigns against the American people.​
8. Continue Trump administration effort to move parts of the federal bureaucracy outside of the Washington Swamp, just like President Trump moved the Bureau of Land Management to Colorado.​
Up to 100,000 government positions could be moved out of Washington.​
9. Ban federal bureaucrats from taking jobs at the companies they deal with and regulate, such as Big Pharma.​
10. Push for a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on members of Congress.​
Ah yes. Trump is the candidate of honor and integrity. How did we all miss it?

Trump says he will purge the FBI and the DOJ of everyone who had anything to do with investigating him if he wins the Wit House. We know in his last time in the White House he had the IRS and the Durham do his dirty work and now he wants to try and scare those who are doing their job into stopping the investigations. This man should never see the inside of the White House again, but should see the inside of the big house in orange to match his face.
His second term would be nothing but petty grievances.

Ah yes. Trump is the candidate of honor and integrity. How did we all miss it?
How?

By believing everything the Trump haters told you and not thinking for yourself.

And that is why I posted that information. There is bias in everything. I'm sure that the same story written by a right-leaning publication would read differently. But if it was reported with a high degree of factual reporting, the same general conclusion would be reached.

I have no confidence that newsmax, britebart, oan or most of the right wing media would honestly report that news article.

I know I'm going to get much closer to the truth with Rolling Stone.

Thank you for posting that information.

This certainly isn't surprising. He has made it abundantly clear that those who work in government must be loyal to him, not the Constitution.

His second term would be nothing but petty grievances.

A second trump term would be noting but 24-7 revenge.

He will tear our nation apart and our institutions down for revenge and will be proud of it.

2. Overhaul federal departments and agencies, firing all of the corrupt actors in our National Security and Intelligence apparatus.
Trump is going to fire all MAGAs in the federal bureaucracy?

Maybe there's some merit to this.

A second trump term would be noting but 24-7 revenge.

He will tear our nation apart and our institutions down for revenge and will be proud of it.
As if Jan 6 was not enough

How any REAL American could not find that reprehensible is astonishing.

And I say that as a Reagan Republican

How wuld anyone even consider voting for Trump after the Big Lie and Jan 6 boggles the mind.

If its a rematch of 2020, as I suspect than i will vote for country and sanity, President Biden.

Ya we are a dying breed

How?

By believing everything the Trump haters told you and not thinking for yourself.
You're right. We shouldn't pay attention to the indictments and convictions. That would be thinking like Americans and not for ourselves.

Trump would have authority to reform the DOJ and FBI ,he would not have on the others.
I have a very funny feeling if he tried it, the rest of them would quit under protest. And he'd be left with a lawless government. Although I'm sure that's what he wants, the American people need the DOJ and FBI.

He's just blowing some more bluster/red meat for his base. He'd never try it. He'll never win anyway.

You're right. We shouldn't pay attention to the indictments and convictions. That would be thinking like Americans and not for ourselves.
Who said anything about not paying attention?

Trump says he will purge the FBI and the DOJ of everyone who had anything to do with investigating him if he wins the Wit House. We know in his last time in the White House he had the IRS and the Durham do his dirty work and now he wants to try and scare those who are doing their job into stopping the investigations. This man should never see the inside of the White House again, but should see the inside of the big house in orange to match his face.
Is this a surprise. He will try to get rid of all of his perceived enemies while pardoning Jan 6 insurrectionists.

Yes...and more...
President Donald J. Trump announced a bold plan to return power back to the American people by cleaning out the Deep State, firing rogue bureaucrats and career politicians, and targeting government corruption.​
This plan will also end the ongoing weaponization of the justice system that targets its political enemies simply because of their political or religious beliefs.​
CLEAN OUT THE DEEP STATE: President Trump has announced a ten-point plan to dismantle the deep state and reclaim our democracy from Washington corruption:
1. On Day One, re-issue 2020 executive order restoring the president’s authority to fire rogue bureaucrats.​
2. Overhaul federal departments and agencies, firing all of the corrupt actors in our National Security and Intelligence apparatus.​
3. Fundamentally reform the FISA courts, ensuring that corruption is rooted out.​
4. Establish a Truth and Reconciliation Commission to declassify and publish all documents on Deep State spying, censorship, and abuses of power.​
5. Launch a major crackdown on government leakers who collude with the media to create false narratives, pressing criminal charges when appropriate.​
6. Make every Inspector General’s Office independent from the departments they oversee, so that they do not become protectors of the deep state.​
7. Establish an independent auditing system to continually monitor our intelligence agencies to ensure that they are not spying on our citizens or running disinformation campaigns against the American people.​
8. Continue Trump administration effort to move parts of the federal bureaucracy outside of the Washington Swamp, just like President Trump moved the Bureau of Land Management to Colorado.​
9. Ban federal bureaucrats from taking jobs at the companies they deal with and regulate, such as Big Pharma.​
10. Push for a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on members of Congress.​
While I would agree that the politicized management levels of the TLA agencies need to be cleaned out, given the list above, the mouth is writing checks that can't be cashed.

You lost me at "Trump says..."
You can find a dozen of the same stories by googling it if you know how.

You have a quote on this?
Here is just one of many stories you can find if you googl it.

Yes...and more...
Yeah, right up the right wing way of leading us straight to the right wing's fascist heaven of a county. Looks like it is your wish too.

You can find a dozen of the same stories by googling it if you know how.
Oh, I don't doubt it's true that he said it.. He's just so full of shit.

Yeah, right up the right wing way of leading us straight to the right wing's fascist heaven of a county. Looks like it is your wish too.
No. I wish to get the corruption out of the government.

Don't you?

Non issue. He's never going to be in a position to do it.

No. I wish to get the corruption out of the government.

Don't you?
Yeah, that's why so many of us oppose Trump and MAGA.

Back
Top Bottom