• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump invokes KKK slogan 'love it or leave it' at North Carolina rally

Love it or leave it is a KKK Slogan? :lol:

It is simply a different wording of probably an age old feeling that we use even today in sports. If you don't want to be a team player and try your hardest then get off the team... little did I know that we were KKK.

Doesn't matter. When Trump calls for violence and it happens you deplorables won't care. Especially if the violence is directed at brown people..

Nite

Lie against Trump number 10,005.

I think Trumpers need some of their own medicine.

Well, they are all literally Satan, so perhaps a fire & brimstone latte?

With a Geritol chaser, natch.

:yes:

Trump is emboldening psychopaths and giving the green light to this violence.

Trump invented violence.

We never had it before him, and when Marianne Williamson is president, it will stop.

:2party:

The phrase makes me think about the Tom Cruise movie, "Born on the 4th of July". That's where I first heard the phrasing.

I lived it. That time frame, the Vietnam era is when I first heard the phrase.

I guess we will never know, as trump will never do that.

Well, he did want to lock Hillary up...

Maybe he meant in a Swedish jail?

Lutefisk!

Well, politicians ARE scumbags - I don't think that's in dispute.

Name any insult and personal attack not leveled at Trump and Republicans by Democratic Party officials, Democrats on this forum, the MSM and the press - owned by the corporate super rich?

Like spoiled tantrum throwing little brats and punks, many Democrats can't handle 1/10th of what they dish out in accusations and insults.

What is most interesting about Trump in terms of the perpetual hysteria by many Democrats about Trump isn't about what he does or doesn't do as president, but what he says. I don't care what politicians say for the most part as they ALL lie. I care about what they do and do not do. Nothing else matters in terms of reality.

There is no reason to believe ANY promise of ANY Democrat running for president because until now NONE of them ever actually proposed what they now promise to try to do, offering no reason why they never tried before. It's all just deliberate crafted talking point lies.

In the 80's and early 90's, Nazi Skin violence was rampant. I cant imagine how much worse it would have been if Trump had been president, there to give them a larger voice.

Imagine if Manson were president - THAT would be really scary! :shock:

Or that thing with all the mouths from Alien!

I need a safe space just thinking about it...

:donkeyfla

The right has killed people, but even that was OK because there were 'good people on both sides'. Good Nazis? My God!

Anyway the right has always been violent. Now with Trump's ok they will be more violent. When they do don't expect the other side to sit by and let those 'good' Nazis run people over and kill them.

I just worry what will happen if Trump is bitten by a radioactive neo-Nazi.

Then things will REALLY get bad.

Literally been a patriotic slogan since the Vietnam War, but okay, whatever floats your boats. Y'all seem to be determined to help Trump win with all this crying wolf nonsense.

Way too sane.

Only Kamala Harris can save the Democrats & the country.

She's totes cuddly.

:mrgreen:

Personal anecdote that's in the playbook of just about every single Neo Nazi, and white supremacist that has brutalized, maimed and murdered jews, blacks, east indians and Asians in the past 40 + years in the name of White Supremacy.

And these neo-Nazis are only outnumbered by about a million to one.

I think it's time to worry.

Bigly.

:shock:

Most ignorant comment I've heard in a very long time. Only a radical liberal would make such a claim. America, Love It or Leave It. I sure hope the left doesn't ever regain control of the government because the country will surely go to ruin. It's inevitable since the left all seems to hate the USA.

Scummy scum!

Dirty dirty dirty!

Vile to the max!

Sleazier than the sleaziest sleaze!

Send them back! Send them back! Send them back!

:donkeyfla

I just worry what will happen if Trump is bitten by a radioactive neo-Nazi.

Then things will REALLY get bad.

you’re either a troll or some willfully ignorant 20 or 30 something with not enough life experience to realize that those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Take your snarky snide comments elsewhere. They don’t belong in a serious discussion.

Such flattery!

:kitty:

Way too sane.

Only Kamala Harris can save the Democrats & the country.

She's totes cuddly.

:mrgreen:

I don't know which Democratic candidate at this point in time can attract the independent voter. Way too early. I do know the ball is in the Democrat's court. Their choice. With the right candidate the Democrats can win in a landslide. With the wrong one, another 2016 is a real possibility for 2020. I do think a fresh young face has the better chance than a tired out old one, ala Hillary. If that is Harris, who knows?

So many of the Democratic presidential hopefuls are unknown outside of Sanders, Warren and Biden. Especially to independents. Questions 23A through 23AA will give you the favorable/unfavorable ratings. I pay attention to the very favorable and the very unfavorable. The somewhats are wishy washy and can change their view on a certain candidate in a heartbeat.

https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/xj7rpmvws8/econTabReport.pdf

The right has killed people, but even that was OK because there were 'good people on both sides'. Good Nazis? My God!
Debunked, and grossly taken out of context.

"There were 'good people on both sides'" in reference to one group of people who were taking to take down civil war statues and the other group that wanted to keep the civil war statues. Go find a word by word transcript.

Anyway the right has always been violent. Now with Trump's ok they will be more violent. When they do don't expect the other side to sit by and let those 'good' Nazis run people over and kill them.

The left has always been violent as well.

What incitement from Trump can you quote? I mean real incitement, and not just political rhetoric, hyperbole or exaggeration, the same thing most every politician traffics in on a daily basis.

Compare that to the true incitement to public confrontation and harassment from Waters and the like.

Compare that to the public statements of antisemitism and now a antisemitic legislative proposal from the squad, and the Dem's silence about it.

To make things worse, I hear that after the rally he appeared to eat a food favored by white nationalists... the "hamburger" - no doubt because of its Nazi origins.

I think Harris is another Hillary type candidate, comes off as fake and not likable enough to get elected.

Honestly, unless the economy crashes and/or Obama runs, I can't see Trump being unseated.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…