• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump aide manhandles reporter

Lutherf

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Donald Trump, Michelle Fields, & Corey Lewandowski: Breitbart Report Roughed Up

Ben Terris, a reporter at the Washington Post, wrote he witnessed Michelle Fields of Breitbart News approaching Trump after the debate. He said Lewandowski “grabbed her arm and yanked her out of the way,” bruising her. An audiotape of a conversation between Terris and Fields that took place in real time confirms the incident.

Some pics and the audio is here - https://www.ijreview.com/2016/03/55...-trumps-campaign-manager-and-michelle-fields/

He'll probably pick up 10 more percent in the polls because of this but these kind of incidents are getting out of hand and he really should man up and put a stop to it.

Michelle Fields, the conservative reporter who had Donald Trump's campaign manager charged with battery, has a new job.
Fields is heading to the Huffington Post, where she will cover the 2016 campaign with a specific focus on Trump and the Republican Party.
"After the tumultuous events of the last few months, I am ready to get back to writing and reporting on what is without question the most bizarrely fascinating presidential race of my lifetime (and, perhaps, any lifetime)," Fields said in a statement on Sunday night.
It's doubtful that Fields will get much access to Trump in her new role. Grim said HuffPost will send Fields to Trump's events, but he conceded that she probably won't get credentialed.
That's nothing new for the HuffPost, which, along with several other news organizations, has been denied press credentials to Trump events.
"None of us get credentialed," Grim told CNNMoney. "I assume that'll be the case for her."
Michelle Fields returning to Trump campaign - for Huffington Post - May. 22, 2016

So why would she sign up for this? Oh ya, she is an entitled white women with the looks who just loves to be the center of attention. She also likes to pretend to be a journalist. I was iffy on her getting so little respect from real journalists, and of Trump dismissing her accusations against his campaign manager instantly upon receipt, but I get it now.

Back
Top Bottom