• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tribulation's Been Canceled Due to Lack of Interest

Exquisitor

Educator
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Tribulation's Been Canceled Due to Lack of Interest:

The first Tribulation (2020-2026).

Only the first seal; coronavirus, no second seal, what does this mean?

It means the White Horse won in this realm already and we will all be, Chant Hare Krishna.

It could mean that there are no other Avatars or Teachers.

Some good, some bad, as things usually are.

There's still some weeks yet, the second Seal could be late to make people like me think it's going to pass.

What do you think?

Gun Violence is the second Seal of the first Tribulation and the economic reckoning manifests in October as the third Seal.

Revelation 6:2-8, denuclearization efforts and advances in science are auspicious about the fourth seal in February.

Aloha, everybody, welcome to the first Tribulation.

I think this is not philosophy.

How do you feel about the zombie/transporter problem?

Good news!

Zombies is pretty unrealistic, what is not unrealistic is a first Tribulation.

I see the state of american politics, and say , well yes, zombies are pretty realistic.

But there are zombies in the Bible!

Yes, we all died off and the lord raised up people out of the ground again (that means evolution).

I guess you could call those zombies.

Where is that, Jeremiah? Isaiah?

Ezekiel chapter thirty-seven.

Good thing I got my Strong's Exhaustive Concordance.

Yes, we all died off and the lord raised up people out of the ground again (that means evolution).

I guess you could call those zombies.

Where is that, Jeremiah? Isaiah?

Ezekiel chapter thirty-seven.

Good thing I got my Strong's Exhaustive Concordance.

The hordes that came up out of their graves upon the crucifixion; the raising of Lazarus: Jesus himself rising from the dead etc.

The hordes that came up out of their graves upon the crucifixion; the raising of Lazarus: Jesus himself rising from the dead etc.

Kind of the fantasy of a morbid necrophiliac.

The four Kumars parents were murdered and then raped.

Probably the same guy who deceived He's people.

Come on, where's your pitchfork and torches, no wonder he keeps us fighting.

Kind of the fantasy of a morbid necrophiliac.

Well, that was a somewhat irrational response. So, these supposed individuals who supposedly rose from the dead are not zombies? Is that what you're implying via your infantile ad hominem?

The four Kumars parents were murdered and then raped.

Probably the same guy who deceived He's people.

Wtf are you babbling about?

Come on, where's your pitchfork and torches, no wonder he keeps us fighting.

Last edited:

It means the White Horse won in this realm already and we will all be, Chant Hare Krishna.

There's still some weeks yet, the second Seal could be late to make people like me think it's going to pass.

What do you think?

Gun Violence is the second Seal of the first Tribulation and the economic reckoning manifests in October as the third Seal.

Revelation 6:2-8, denuclearization efforts and advances in science are auspicious about the fourth seal in February.

No worries; I still have tickets to Ragnarok.....nose bleed section, but its got a great view and I get free refills for my mead horn.

What do you think?

Is this taken from some upcoming science fiction novel?

Well, why do you believe it then?

WTF are you babbling about?

Believe what?

I only need one thing to believe in, and everybody needs something to believe in, so I believe I'll have another beer.

It's it Tribulation, I'm trying to raise some rabble.

I'm kidding you.

Believe what?

I only need one thing to believe in, and everybody needs something to believe in, so I believe I'll have another beer.

It's it Tribulation, I'm trying to raise some rabble.

I'm kidding you.

Ahhh! You're yanking my chain. I get it. Apologies, I deal with whackjobs a lot.

Ahhh! You're yanking my chain. I get it. Apologies, I deal with whackjobs a lot.

II like to look it at the perspective of Joes Arguelliis' book Surfers of the Zuvuya.

It's fun to know what cycles are going down and what they mean.

Most importantly, that this is the first such convergence and all parties will advance to the next.

These may come at five-hundred or one thousand year intervals.

This is the first Convergence, following the first Teacher.

The third Teacher is a likely candidate for a Convergence and so is the First Avatar appearing in two-thousand years who can always go last in 9,500 years.

Kaulki may have a Convergence.

The Morning Avatar and others may have the sound of Trumpets heralding that which approaches.

Then in five-million years we are left alone to see what we will do with He and the Lord returns Daniel 9:27.

Personally, I'm not in favor of all this. I'm in favor of the billions of year remnant civilization and faun-flora culture. Cities and parks on the core protoplanets or mine them up for materials. Stay off the Moon and Mars. Go to Ceres first.

What do you think?

Are you going to do all the LSD yourself or are you sharing?

II like to look it at the perspective of Joes Arguelliis' book Surfers of the Zuvuya.

It's fun to know what cycles are going down and what they mean.

Most importantly, that this is the first such convergence and all parties will advance to the next.

These may come at five-hundred or one thousand year intervals.

This is the first Convergence, following the first Teacher.

The third Teacher is a likely candidate for a Convergence and so is the First Avatar appearing in two-thousand years who can always go last in 9,500 years.

Kaulki may have a Convergence.

The Morning Avatar and others may have the sound of Trumpets heralding that which approaches.

Then in five-million years we are left alone to see what we will do with He and the Lord returns Daniel 9:27.

Personally, I'm not in favor of all this. I'm in favor of the billions of year remnant civilization and faun-flora culture. Cities and parks on the core protoplanets or mine them up for materials. Stay off the Moon and Mars. Go to Ceres first.

Ok, are you still pulling my leg?

Precipitation would save the core protoplanets.

In a Universal day, the Big Bang being midnight and presently the noon it takes about ten-million years for the disk of the universal sun to pass the meridian.

Presently we are in winter season, perhaps not 12:05am like the Hares think, but 3:51am and in five-million years it will be after (eight) 8:00am the next day.

Yuga - Wikipedia

Ok, are you still pulling my leg?

I say these things if I was reading a rock or describing where the stream flows through the valley.

Not on the mountaintop, so we can start there.

We know stream on mountaintop is false if we should hear it anywhere.

I say these things if I was reading a rock or describing where the stream flows through the valley.

Not on the mountaintop, so we can start there.

We know stream on mountaintop is false if we should hear it anywhere.

Yeah, that doesn't really answer my question.

Are you going to do all the LSD yourself or are you sharing?

No, I can't share my recipe.

Jah and nutrition.

I was careful with my psychedelics and coke in my younger years, I would translate out if I took any more LSD. I want to try some peyote so I don't have to next time and both Mr. Mescalito and the mushrooms would have too much human **** to look at to get anywhere, like to a spaceship, crystal city, gold, money, women or song.

I shudder when I think of LSD.

No more freight train for me, no thank you.

Back
Top Bottom