• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"This Isn't Seattle!"

Lutherf

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
This is hilarious!!

Idiot BLM protesters try to shut down I-5. They're having a grand old time until the state police show up. The state police don't play the same game Seattle PD does and the back seat lawyers and press pool the protesters have with them aren't all that effective when the cops decide not to play "Let's all be commies!"

https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/status/1301991931686334466

There are more videos here - ‘This Isn’t Seattle!’ – Washington State Troopers Rip BLM Militants Out of Car For Illegally Blocking Highway (VIDEO)

It sounds like every single driver of every vehicle blocking the freeway was busted.

Oh, by the way, THAT was what Democracy looks like!!!!!

Someone said something I think I can use to attack the left just like I always do no matter what! I said I support police officers gassing, beating, or kidnapping peaceful protesters because I hate the message that black lives matter just as much as everyone else's, especially if a black dude was murdered by a cop who kneeled on his neck for 3 minutes after he went limp since he took some drugs and panicked when first put into the cruiser!

And that Kenosha guy, my God, he had the nerve to tell the police there was a knife in the car and not inform them that if that might scare them they should take it from the car. Clearly his fault that they were afraid he might get it when he slowly and deliberately walked to the car and opened the door! STOP SCARING COPS! THESE ARE OUR BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN IN UNIFORM!

[Sarc/ duh]

There are two kinds of rabble-rousers: those from out of state, and those criminal elements who slip into protests to commit crimes. They go for all protests. If someone is using their acts to smear the entire protest, you know what's up.

This is hilarious!!

Idiot BLM protesters try to shut down I-5. They're having a grand old time until the state police show up. The state police don't play the same game Seattle PD does and the back seat lawyers and press pool the protesters have with them aren't all that effective when the cops decide not to play "Let's all be commies!"

There are more videos here - ‘This Isn’t Seattle!’ – Washington State Troopers Rip BLM Militants Out of Car For Illegally Blocking Highway (VIDEO)

It sounds like every single driver of every vehicle blocking the freeway was busted.

About damn time. :devil:

More video. These children really need to get their own show. They're awesome!!!

Good thing they had a guy with a trombone there!!

:failpail:

More video. These children really need to get their own show. They're awesome!!!

she has a nasty mouth, dumb as the day is long but she is cute ;)

This is hilarious!!

Cops really need to change how they engage in dialogue with minorities. The way they verbalize, particularly to a woman of color is quite disturbing.

Those cops should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.

Cops really need to change how they engage in dialogue with minorities. The way they verbalize, particularly to a woman of color is quite disturbing.

Those cops should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.

You mean the way they verbalize to the chick that was calling the black cop a "house nigger"? That girl's mama needs to turn her over her knee and tan her entitled ass.

Back
Top Bottom