• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The second wife dilemma

IMO, there is nothing to feel guilty about at all.

Easily the best reply in this thread.

Thanks for taking the time to type that all out.

Damn girl. You need an advice column. That **** is deep.

Damn girl. You need an advice column. That **** is deep.

You guyyys... :3oops: DP advice girl? God, the world would end...

You know, I think I simplified it, actually. There's way more than two ways to measure such a thing.

I haven't had anything close to that experience but it doesn't seem abnormal to me.

Aw, shucks... Glad someone enjoys my froofy writerly-ness.

I am both a widower and a married man.

I've dealth with more DUI deaths than I care to count.

Wasn't froofy in the least but, as a former Cognitive Linguistics major, years ago, I effing LOVE that term.

"Froofy"? I am SO nicking that.

You guyyys... :3oops: DP advice girl? God, the world would end...

You know, I think I simplified it, actually. There's way more than two ways to measure such a thing.

DP advice girl? Think you're going to get an odd bunch of questions with a name like that lmao.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…