• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Long Term Damage To The Reps For Trump's Attempts At Ignoring The Constitution

rhinefire

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I don't get the media claiming Trump will impact the republicans long after his disgraceful departure. The longer he is out of the spotlight the more ridiculous his antics will become embarrassing the conservatives everywhere. The reps are going to have to decide in 2024 what type of personality they want to be there hero. With the spotlight gone Trump will go to extremes to get back in it including as some say start his own TV network . He has even run down Fox his only ally. Also, I will bet he is sued for divorce after he leaves and be hounded by state level agencies suing him endlesssly.

I don't get the media claiming Trump will impact the republicans long after his disgraceful departure. The longer he is out of the spotlight the more ridiculous his antics will become embarrassing the conservatives everywhere. The reps are going to have to decide in 2024 what type of personality they want to be there hero. With the spotlight gone Trump will go to extremes to get back in it including as some say start his own TV network . He has even run down Fox his only ally. Also, I will bet he is sued for divorce after he leaves and be hounded by state level agencies suing him endlesssly.
The biggest lesson one can learn is that if the liberals are saying something will hurt the republicans it is because THEY are scared, not that the right should be. Trump expanded the base, so much the democrats had to rig elections and dynamite trust in the system to win, and they are declaring what’s good for the Republican Party? Lol how silly.

9 Oath Keepers indicted for conspiracy in Capitol riot (msn.com)

Here is the proof. Oath Keepers dressed in Tactical Gear pushing to the front of the Demonstrators on the Capital Steps. A picture is worth a Law Suit. These guys are anti Constitutional poc ! The mostly honest stopped, and took pictures of them moving to the Capital at very close distances.

Back
Top Bottom