• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Color of Crime

Would you agree that most of the blacks involved in illegal drugs are supplying those drugs to white clients? I know that's the case here, but perhaps not where you are or in parts of America. If drugs become legal, what legal trade with those blacks who are dealing drugs suddenly move into? Generally, when criminals find that one source of illegal income dries up, they find another source of illegal income, they don't got back to school and develop a trade.

However, you are definitely right that young blacks, growing up, won't be drawn into the drug trade as runners, lookouts, etc. and may avoid the gang cycle so many fall into.

Damn I apologies, I forgot to respond...

#1 Yes and no. It depends on where.

As for the rest, it would be a good start. I mean with the decline of the family unit and the large proportion of blacks on welfare per capita, it stands to reason we should start there if we really wanted to fight the "color of crime."

Sitting around and judging stat's without any background or correlation such as the disparity in sentencing, profiling, single parent inner city parents and inferior schools etc. Or simply blaming white guilt is absolutely ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom