• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Testimony

tosca1

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Several posters have asked for specifics regarding my experiences with God. I thought it best to put them – as much as I can recall at the moment – in a thread, so it can serve as a “referral” or go-to-thread whenever someone ask for specifics in the future.

Many have had their own encounter or God experience(s). A former atheist came to and he excitedly gave his testimony to me in a parking lot! That experience was what converted him to Christianity! Another (a stranger), gave his at our garage sale!

I know that there are also some folks here who had given their own testimonies before, and others who may have had their own experiences too.....they are welcome,
and invited to give a recount of their experience(s).

Just so to be clear – I never stopped believing in God, however I was not a practicing Christian.
I really went astray, and I embraced the liberal way of life and materialism. My second husband and I were both the same.

These testimonies are not meant for any validations.

A significant incident had happened years before I became a born-again Christian.

I was newly-hired and working as a casual when I applied for a permanent regular position within the same workplace. I desperately needed a regular income so I could move out from my current residence at the time, since I did not feel safe in it. The lady from human resources told me that I didn't stand a chance of getting the job since there were 6 or 7 employees more senior than me who had also applied for it. I remember crying as I prayed that night. The next morning the lady from human resources called me and said, “I don't know what happened there but all of them turned down the job! You have it if you still want it!” So I got the job, and was able to move out.

----------------------------

A few months before I found my way back to Christ, there were what seems to be “signs” that either I was yearning for God................. or, God was reaching out to me. Or, both.

There was that feeling of “restlessness,” that sense of “void” deep inside me. I knew my faith was in trouble. At the time too, I wanted to be like my father who read the Bible every day, but I never really got to doing it. I found the Bible too hard to read and understand.....so I kept putting it off. Around that time, I remember asking a question (to myself), and was really surprised when I heard a clip of a dead Pope's speech played on the radio: the part of the speech played seemed to have been an answer to my question. I didn't put too much into it. A few days later, I was surfing the channels on tv when I found a pastor talking about faith.

His name is Charles Price (from The Living Truth, now retired). He got me glued to the screen – he was talking about the "Rocky Road To Faith," he was reading passages from the Scriptures and he was explaining them. He made it look so easy to read and understand the Bible that I went and got a Bible to see and read it for myself.
Since then, I started reading the Bible everyday.

------------------------------

The turning point for my husband and I happened at a very scary and low point in our lives.

We were losing our business, and the threat of losing our home too, was very real. I remember the two of us in our shop reading the papers – the headline was about a Christian farmer who'd lost his pregnant wife along with his 9 or 10 children in a fire. The photo showed the farmer clutching the smallest coffin and he was asked about his faith. He said his faith in God is stronger than ever, that he relies on Him!

My husband and I were both in tears, and humbled. Here we were crying about material things when this farmer had lost everyone he loves.

My husband and I decided to give our problem to God. We'll rely on Him – however He may choose to do so. We were no longer afraid to lose everything. We were prepared to accept that, and wholly place our trust and rely on God.
As if a big and heavy burden was lifted off my shoulders. For the first in such a long time, I had the sleep of someone at peace.

Btw, we did not lose our house.

A few years later, I found myself in an “adventure” for about 7 years or so.
It was a period where-in I went from one job to another and it later felt like “I was not in control, that I was just being swept by the flow.” To this date, I don't know exactly what was the real purpose for it all.

The most dramatic incidents happened within the last two years or so. It was at this particular employment that things really got hairy.
I won't get into details but suffice it to say that it was a horrible place to be in. There were lots of intrigues and betrayals and employees were deceitfully used, and treated poorly. I found myself against management, fired......at a time when the economy crushed and jobs were hard to come by, and at the crucial time when we were trying to renew our mortgage (a very good deal too with this renewal). It was at this time too that I felt it strongly to have been “SHIELDED” and PROTECTED. Despite being suddenly unemployed which we told the bank – we still got the mortgage like as if nothing has happened! In a matter of two weeks, I ended up with a job – never even had the opportunity to collect Unemployment Insurance!

How I ended up with a full time job 2 weeks later was another amazing incident.
I never intended to apply at that particular place since I heard stories about it – but, at that point, any job was better than none. It turned out the place was sold and under new ownership, and I got interviewed on the spot the day I dropped off my resume, and hired as a casual.

My first day at work would be my training under the full-time employee.
When he saw me, he hugged me and welcomed me so warmly like as if he'd known me before and was so happy to see me.
His reaction towards me was overwhelming! Even the employers who were present were surprised!
That was the first, and last time I saw him. The next time I came to work, I found out he died.
I filled the full-time space.

I was just pondering again about that man's so warm reaction as he hugged me (and the timing of that incident), as I recollect to write this.
Did he have any foreknowledge, or any inkling somehow about me?

I was happy at this place – one of the owners is a Christian but her partner is a Christian who was losing or had lost his faith. I don't know the exact purpose for this employment, or what I was supposed to do. But I did have talks with an atheist co-worker, talks with my Christian employer whom I advised to not get swayed by her partner, talks with another fellow-Christian (and we both were at the bedside of a dying man who had lost his faith in Christ). The apostate owner was trying to convince me to visit an atheist site he frequented. I told him why would I do that knowing what kind of people are in that site?

It was at this place that I met a nice Jehovah's Witnesses lady who enjoyed talking about God with me. I didn't know much about JW and she never mentioned anything about their belief that I find controversial or contrary to my belief.

I was at this place for about a year or so when I just suddenly quit for something that's so petty!

My JW friend was so concerned because it happened so suddenly. She asked me what I'll be doing since there's no other job lined up.
I said, “I'll leave it up to God.”
That night, from out of the blue - I got a phone call from someone who offered me a full-time job (in my real field of work).

To make a long story short, I think, it meant the end for that “adventure” and – that job somehow eased me back to my line of work.

One morning, after reading about God promising to raise Abraham up again,, I asked God if it's within His will - if He could please “raise” me up a bit,
income-wise. That afternoon, as I was leaving my employer to go home, she said, “Oh btw, we decided to give you a raise.” When I heard the term, “raise,” something clicked inside me and I knew it was God's answer. It was a generous raise.

Note: whenever I ask, it's always with the sincere humble acceptance whether God would want to grant it or not.
And yes, I found out that God gets involved too with trivial matters like finances.

--------------------------

I was dancing, and I thought of King David and how he danced for God. So I told God this was for Him.
Suddenly, my heart started to feel like it was LITERALLY swelling. I thought I was having a heart attack – but, odd that I felt so much joy –
that feeling of JOY, and there was no fear in me!

--------------------------

I had an elderly cat with a tumour which I loved this cat so. The vet says when the time comes, she'll stop eating. That time came. She wouldn't get up, and wouldn't eat for several days. She was dying. I told God that I thank Him for her.......and asked, if it's within His will, could I have some more time
with her.
The next morning, I brought her food and she suddenly stood up and ate.
She lived for another year and a half.

------------------------------------

Some years ago, I was told by a fellow-Christian from this forum that I was “the type of Christian who turns people off Christianity.”
That statement from her had somehow shaken up my confidence. I questioned my style and the method in which I conduct myself in forums.

One morning, while I'm in the shower preparing to attend a Billy Graham workshop, I talked to God and told Him about this.
I said, “I'm afraid I'm turning people off.”

I arrived early at the workshop....so I read a leaflet while waiting for the speaker. I didn't realized he came on stage. He boomed,
“ARE YOU AFRAID YOU'RE TURNING PEOPLE OFF?” Well, imagine a quiet auditorium and there I was preoccupied with what I was reading
and didn't know the speaker had already come on-stage. Then he suddenly spoke loud on the microphone!
And, the first words out of his mouth were the same exact words I just told God a couple of hours ago!

Not only was I startled, but to hear those same words thrown back at me – it's hard to describe the feeling! He sounded a lot like John Goodman!
But boy, did that question really got my attention (an understatement)!

Then he proceeded to explain and demonstrate thru a light switch, you cannot turn off people who are already “off.” I was euphoric all the way home. However, after a few hours, I had doubts whether what happened was just coincidental. When I opened the Bible, it was on a narrative where-in Jesus was debating with scholars and pharisees. Something clicked inside that it was a reassurance ...that I did not misunderstood. It wasn't coincidental.

When God wants to let you know that something is from Him, somehow He will let you know! It will hit you! You will know!

-------------------------

The Bible is a LIVING Book. It talks to you. It advises you. We can read the same narrative and yet take different message from it depending on our circumstances or need.

I was getting swarmed and clobbered by new atheists at two different sites. It was during the height of new atheism.
On one site, an agnostic suddenly came on board (I never saw him before), and he proceeded to push back on the atheists.

He berated them for denying my right to speak! The atheists were put on the defensive.

He was gone after that. Didn't see him again.

At another site, a fellow-Christian came out too and did the same. Then, a part from the Scriptures I've read that morning came to my mind:

Acts 18
“Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent.
10 For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city.”

Last edited:
I was walking towards the bank to cash my paycheck. I was simply musing to myself and wondering how God will provide if let's say I lost my job?
When I got to the bank and opened my envelope – I found two checks addressed to me! One was a regular paycheck, the other one was a bonus for a huge amount of money! I couldn't believe the amount I was seeing, I didn't bring my glasses! The teller confirmed that I wasn't mistaken.
The answer I took from that? God will have His ways of doing things! You don't worry about it.

--------------------

My husband was diagnosed with cancer. It was aggressive. We were both calm about it....maybe, in a state of shock?
As it neared towards his surgery, I told him, “you'll be fine. I have that feeling. I don't feel scared or anything.”

So thankful to God – he survived it.

-----------------------------

I was at church and it was that part where anyone can ask for, or give thanks to God for certain things.
I stood up and said, “I thank God for this inner peace and calm...” The pastor looked at me and had an odd expression on his face..
Later, when he did his sermon, I understood why: I used his exact phrase! His sermon was about having the feeling of “inner peace and calm,”
being God's way of showing or sending a message that He is pleased with you.

----------------------

There is an old thread about this:

Sometime in the late summer of 2019, I had a dream. In my dream, God talked to me and said, "You'll be dead in 7 years.
Keep moving."

In the same dream, I also talked to God, "it's been seven years, God. How come I'm not dead yet?" He answered (with that tone), "Keep moving!"
That's the end of the dream.

A month later, I was diagnosed with diabetes type 2. It deeply runs in the family.

My doctor didn't put me on any medication - she wanted me to tackle it thru diet and activities.

To make a very long story short, as of September, 2020 (my doctor said that on the particular day my blood was last taken, it registered “normal.”

Last edited:
Several posters have asked for specifics regarding my experiences with God. I thought it best to put them – as much as I can recall at the moment – in a thread, so it can serve as a “referral” or go-to-thread whenever someone ask for specifics in the future.

Many have had their own encounter or God experience(s). A former atheist came to and he excitedly gave his testimony to me in a parking lot! That experience was what converted him to Christianity! Another (a stranger), gave his at our garage sale!

I know that there are also some folks here who had given their own testimonies before, and others who may have had their own experiences too.....they are welcome,
and invited to give a recount of their experience(s).

Just so to be clear – I never stopped believing in God, however I was not a practicing Christian.
I really went astray, and I embraced the liberal way of life and materialism. My second husband and I were both the same.

These testimonies are not meant for any validations.

A significant incident had happened years before I became a born-again Christian.

I was newly-hired and working as a casual when I applied for a permanent regular position within the same workplace. I desperately needed a regular income so I could move out from my current residence at the time, since I did not feel safe in it. The lady from human resources told me that I didn't stand a chance of getting the job since there were 6 or 7 employees more senior than me who had also applied for it. I remember crying as I prayed that night. The next morning the lady from human resources called me and said, “I don't know what happened there but all of them turned down the job! You have it if you still want it!” So I got the job, and was able to move out.

----------------------------

A few months before I found my way back to Christ, there were what seems to be “signs” that either I was yearning for God................. or, God was reaching out to me. Or, both.

There was that feeling of “restlessness,” that sense of “void” deep inside me. I knew my faith was in trouble. At the time too, I wanted to be like my father who read the Bible every day, but I never really got to doing it. I found the Bible too hard to read and understand.....so I kept putting it off. Around that time, I remember asking a question (to myself), and was really surprised when I heard a clip of a dead Pope's speech played on the radio: the part of the speech played seemed to have been an answer to my question. I didn't put too much into it. A few days later, I was surfing the channels on tv when I found a pastor talking about faith.

His name is Charles Price (from The Living Truth, now retired). He got me glued to the screen – he was talking about the "Rocky Road To Faith," he was reading passages from the Scriptures and he was explaining them. He made it look so easy to read and understand the Bible that I went and got a Bible to see and read it for myself.
Since then, I started reading the Bible everyday.

------------------------------

The turning point for my husband and I happened at a very scary and low point in our lives.

We were losing our business, and the threat of losing our home too, was very real. I remember the two of us in our shop reading the papers – the headline was about a Christian farmer who'd lost his pregnant wife along with his 9 or 10 children in a fire. The photo showed the farmer clutching the smallest coffin and he was asked about his faith. He said his faith in God is stronger than ever, that he relies on Him!

My husband and I were both in tears, and humbled. Here we were crying about material things when this farmer had lost everyone he loves.

My husband and I decided to give our problem to God. We'll rely on Him – however He may choose to do so. We were no longer afraid to lose everything. We were prepared to accept that, and wholly place our trust and rely on God.
As if a big and heavy burden was lifted off my shoulders. For the first in such a long time, I had the sleep of someone at peace.

Btw, we did not lose our house.
(y)

Now this is a much more reasonable thread than your others I've engaged in. If you believe God had something to do with the outcomes you shared, who am I to disagree?

Tosca, maybe in addition to your own personal experiences you can share ones you’ve heard from others. I always enjoy hearing about it.

Tosca, maybe in addition to your own personal experiences you can share ones you’ve heard from others. I always enjoy hearing about it.

I knew the former atheist as he used to own a business in town, but I never knew about his belief or that he even got divorced. Anyway, my husband and I bumped into him at the parking lot of a grocery store. He was so animated and excited. And he got into his testimony right away. His mother was a Christian and she's been trying to get him to become one too, to no avail.
I couldn't remember the exact details but apparently he owed tax or a huge bill, and he was really worried about it. He prayed to God. Then, when he got home, he found mail in his mailbox. It contained a cheque (I don't remember who issued it).
The amount on the cheque was exactly the amount that he owes - TO THE PENNY!
He said his mom was so happy when he told her that he's become a believer!

The guy at the garage sale came with his wife. Me and my husband got into a conversation with them, and it led to religion.
He was either a former atheist or agnostic.
I can't recall the details too, except that he parked his car at the hospital lot (which backs into a field).
He was going to see his daughter who's a patient - I can't remember what was wrong with her. As he was walking at the parking lot towards the building, a man was walking towards him. The man did not stop but as he came abreast, the man said, "Christ is the way," and just kept
on walking towards the field. He said a strong feeling came over him hearing those words. His daughter recovered.

I think another poster, Logicman, has a testimony, too!

I read a testimony from a missionary couple in Africa. A group of violent men with machete came into their house and were ransacking and going from room to room. The couple were in one of the bedrooms. They were so scared, and prayed.
Some men entered the room but they didn't seem to see them! They left!

Last edited:
I’ll give you one.

Years ago I drove to a convenience store to pick up something I needed. When I parked God told me not to turn the car off. I questioned it and thought, heck I might be in there for awhile. I turned it off.

I came out just a couple minutes later. The car wouldn’t start.

Personal experiences with God - IMHO - are more for the benefit of the person experiencing it.

I think - and, this is just conjecturing or an assumption - speaking for myself - in my case, because I am in forums with non-believers
(a lot of whom are very much anti-God), I think, this could be a reason why I am provided by God with those experiences.
They serve as a "protective equipment" that I may not be swayed by non-believers, and thus, end up having doubts about my faith.

They are also highly likely given "tools" for me to use. They are MY evidence for myself!
As an example, please read the response on #6.
Thus I can say too with utmost confidence that I know God exists!

Most of them had happened when I started going in forums as an apologist.

Looking back, even at the time when I went astray and still far from the road of coming back to Him - none of these experiences had happened yet -
I did end up with several debates with my first husband (who was becoming an apostate) about the existence of God.
Of course, I was hardly informed myself at the time - hadn't read the Bible - and was just trying to
"wing it."

Yes, testimonies or sharing our personal experiences are evidence for God, but we have to be careful that the strength of our faith
are not dependent on experiences of others. Because if it is, if ever the person who'd had those experience(s) happens to fall,
it's highly likely for us to get disillusioned, and lose our faith.

Our faith has to be rooted in knowing Christ, and having our own personal relationship with Him.
If we knock, the door will be opened. Ask - and, we will receive.

Last edited:
11 of the 12 students in my Master's Theology class said they found God and were born again when they went through an exceedingly bad period of time and called out for the Lord to help them.

Would like to add this experience, copy/paste of a discussion posted on 26 Feb 2022:

I might have had a vision OF God, last night. I'm not sure, though.
It's that stage when you know you're not dreaming..........but you could've actually fallen asleep and was dreaming it.

Of course my eyes were closed, but in my mind's eye I could see what looked like a tiny circular window in the distance ( just a little bit bigger than a pinhead). It's dark everywhere around it, it's the only lighted thing.
I know though that it's in my mind. It's hard to explain.
There is someone in it, but I couldn't really make it out in the distance. I had a good, warm feeling. I called out, "God?"
As an answer (that's how it "felt" like), that tiny window "bloomed" out in a bright flash of light - it's like an explosion with no sound. And then, it faded out.

About 3 - 4 weeks ago, sometime during the wee hour of the morning (I think between 2 - 3 am), while I was in the middle of a dream - someone called my name.
It was clear, and loud enough that it cut through my dream (interrupted it), and woke me up.

It wasn't a call of distress.
It wasn't a yell.
It was just the voice of someone who called my name out loud.

I woke up and heard my husband in the washroom. Half-lying down, I asked him, "Did you call me?"
He said, "no."

I laid down again, but I whispered, "Here am I, Lord."

I think, "KEEP MOVING," could mean something else.

My nephew and I have both heard what we believe to be God speaking in our lives. In both cases we were wide awake and heard an audible voice that we had never heard before, except it was internally. It was clearly audible but the people we were with did not hear it.

In my nephew's case he was having an intensive discussion with his wife, in their kitchen, who was leaving him and he was begging her to stay. He told me, "All of a sudden I heard a clear voice which said, 'Let her go.' It was a male voice and I was the only male in the house. I said to her, 'Did you hear that'? 'Hear what', she said? He told me later it spooked him so bad he almost ran out of the kitchen. A few years later, after they divorced, he found a wonderful young lady and they've been happily married now for some twenty years. He believes the voice was God. He's since become a more in-depth Christian.

My experience is private but pretty much the same internal, audible voice that gave me direction. It sounded like a man in his 30's or so. Not condemning. I've had a number of other types of 'divine' experiences also - one was a strong feeling of a particular area of the city (within a couple of blocks) that I would later go regularly to obtain several theological degrees at. Turns out it was confirmation to me to do that, at that place.

I've had other Christians tell me of similar things.

Oh yeah, one more. Back in the 90's a Jewish guy was dating a Christian lady who was a friend of ours. And we all told him about Jesus. Debated for months. A couple of months later we all went out for dinner and he was excited. He told us he had a very vivid dream where he was walking down a dark street and he saw a soft, glowing light coming from an open door in a church. So he walked up the steps and at the entrance he saw a large Bible open to the Book of Matthew. And that was the dream. He told us it had to be God inviting him to read the New Testament, which he did. I asked him, "Did you suddenly wake up after the dream"? He said yes, how did you know? I said because it's often said in Christianity that when you have a dream from God he wakes you up. Same thing happened to me once before. So, 'Mike' became a Messianic Jew - a Christian - and wore a necklace with the Star of David with the cross like the one below.

1656941333292.png

Last edited:
Since this was brought up in a thread as an example of spiritual warfare, I might as well add it:

Calling to Jesus in moments of temptation, is powerful weapon against Satan.
Help can be INSTANTANEOUS!
To this, I testify.

One instance had happened right here on DP - in that place that can't be mentioned.
I was being distracted by that place, which saps at my time and energy from doing whatever I'm supposed to be doing with my ministry.

I felt that place is used by evil. It CORRODES, thus imho, a Christian shouldn't be in it.
After I asked for help that night - as soon as I got on board the next morning - everything just happened so fast and smoothly to get me out of it.

Thus - I'm not afraid of Satan.

#27, #28

Last edited:
This was a testimony given to me through private message.

Anyway, I was stuck in a small town and hated it. Broke, single, lonely, and kept asking myself, what the heck did I do by moving here?

At the worst part, I had a dream/vision where Jesus was on the side of my house crouched down over the flowerbed.
As I walked over, he silently stood up, smiled and showed me a lovely bright red tulip growing out of the ground.
I was given the knowledge when i see this, it is time for me to go, but not before.
18 months passed since and i had just met a wonderful woman that lived in another state on-line.
One morning I woke up and out in the flowerbed was a huge YELLOW tulip that stood about 18 inches tall. It had grown overnight. Nothing was there the day before.
This miracle told me to get ready. Kinda like a yellow traffic lights tells us to get ready.
Well, after I had gotten to know this woman a bit more, I was very comfortable with her and she told me she had asked God to send her someone who was deeply spiritual.

I return to my place after visiting her in another state, get some sleep, and the very next morning, dead center in the middle of my yard was a bright red tulip EXACTLY as the one Jesus showed me in my dream/vision.

We married and life has been blessed ever since.

Since this was brought up in a thread as an example of spiritual warfare, I might as well add it:

Calling to Jesus in moments of temptation, is powerful weapon against Satan.
Help can be INSTANTANEOUS!
To this, I testify.

One instance had happened right here on DP - in that place that can't be mentioned.
I was being distracted by that place, which saps at my time and energy from doing whatever I'm supposed to be doing with my ministry.

I felt that place is used by evil. It CORRODES, thus imho, a Christian shouldn't be in it.
After I asked for help that night - as soon as I got on board the next morning - everything just happened so fast and smoothly to get me out of it.

Thus - I'm not afraid of Satan.

#27, #28

Tosca, thank you for such beautiful testimonies, God is at work in you and you are a blessing to me on this forum.

just bugging you if there have been some more testimonies for all of us.

pray for all of us here. thanks. :)

Tosca, thank you for such beautiful testimonies, God is at work in you and you are a blessing to me on this forum.

just bugging you if there have been some more testimonies for all of us.

pray for all of us here. thanks. :)

Just an update about my diabetes. My last visit to my doctor (about 2 months ago), she re-classified me as a "pre-diabetic."
She said she doesn't think I'm a diabetic since my reading has been consistently on that range these past years.
Without any medication.
Keep moving - I'm faithfully doing my daily walks.

God is still involved in the trivial matters of daily life.
I ask Him often to guide me, especially in the forum since I don't want to lead others astray.
To help me be true to His Word.

I thank Him everyday.

God bless you.

Just an update about my diabetes. My last visit to my doctor (about 2 months ago), she re-classified me as a "pre-diabetic."
She said she doesn't think I'm a diabetic since my reading has been consistently on that range these past years.
Without any medication.
Keep moving - I'm faithfully doing my daily walks.

God is still involved in the trivial matters of daily life.
I ask Him often to guide me, especially in the forum since I don't want to lead others astray.
To help me be true to His Word.

I thank Him everyday.

God bless you.

very good on the diabetes Tosca, praying that you get healing and wisdom.

my family has this Issue, so i harp on Diet and Exercise. with Type 2 Diabetes 90% can be cured by diet; there is something called the 'Daniel Diet', lots of books and web sites. basically it follows what Daniel did in the book of Daniel chapter 1, amazing stuff. it also deals with your 'micro biome' where 80% of your health is developed by the Good Critters living in your gut and else where.

my Wheel House is in holistic/natural health care, give me Herbs, Veggies, vitamins, sleep, exercise, water no fluoride, no WiFi, cell phone off at nite et al. thankfully i believe the Rapture is soon and you get the New Body that will be the Cure All.

yesterday i read your testimonies, fabulous, like the Unshackled Radio Show i listen to; my wife is a bit like that: God shows up and changes things.

if Atheists need 'evidence' well there you are; how many truck loads do you need. they think that this is like Science, yes God created science, but the Spiritual is way beyond your Microscope. very hard for them to grasp that; my experience was with my father an engineer. he knew practically everything, but he saw the evidence in Christians and simply asked God to help him if God was real.

well God showed him about 'real' and he just hit the floor in his private office in a dramatic conversion.

everybody is unique, and that is fine with God. we can't lump one atheist into the same Box as the next: all different.

be blessed, pray for me and my wife..........bleh, gotta go to the Dentist.

faith works at the Dentist :)

Back
Top Bottom