• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should policemen wear body cameras?

Shoul or not?

• Of course, it will be very useful

Votes: 42 91.3%
  • No, just NO!

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Hmm...Hard to say

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
You may be unintentionally right. The protesters ARE anti-asshole.

Of course, as we have clearly seen, many whites prefer to literally kill these messengers instead of listen to them. Listening is not an ability that racists have.

And most of the protestors blocking traffic and rioting are 100% assholes... people would be willing to listen if they talked.

Instead they are being lead by race bating pieces of crap like Sharpton and Jackson.

BO nominated Loretta Lynch to replace Holder. Nov 9th.....he figures he would bait the Repubs due to her taking one of Clintons supporters trial.

If I'm a cop I want it. Just to prove my own innocence.

Absolutely... but when I pocket drug money I would turn it off and claim a "malfunction".

Greetings, Vesper. :2wave:

Remind me from time to time what country I live in, okay? This one is becoming unrecognizable! :shock:

Of course all police should wear body cams on duty.

There is NO downside. EVERYBODY wins.... except scumbags on either side of the law and we WANT them to lose...

Well now, since the public pays for all the video taken, why can't the public have access to all of it by that logic? Even the daily stuff, the just patrolling. We have an interest in making sure our public servants are doing their jobs. Why not do this with all the public servants?

My concern is that this turns every officer into an NSA drone.

BO nominated Loretta Lynch to replace Holder. Nov 9th.....he figures he would bait the Repubs due to her taking one of Clintons supporters trial.
Technically, Loretta Lynch qualifies as AG. But when you research her stance on several issues, she mimics Eric Holder. There is no reason on qualifications that Congress has a right to not pass her nomination even though she is a "little me" of Eric Holder. This is the price we pay for people voting on emotion than with their heads. Even though the people have taken control of the House and Senate this past election, the next two years of the Obama administration in charge of the Executive branch will be dismal. He is so out of control with his abuse of powers using his EO's to by-pass Congress are mounting in lawsuits. Again the price we pay for people who vote on emotion instead of logic.

Last edited:
Of course all police should wear body cams on duty.

There is NO downside. EVERYBODY wins.... except scumbags on either side of the law and we WANT them to lose...

But... if more cops are found to be scumbags... then people won't wanna be cops...

Of course. If they have nothing to hide then they have nothing to fear.

If by "race baiters" you mean the anti-black venom that has exploded in the wake of Ferguson, then yes.

Eric Garner's killer, however, was being filmed. So there.

I specifically mean a certain attorney who has made a name for himself going to the scene days after the incident and putting out stories that are completely fabricated to the media, this worm pest did it with the Zimmerman case, which was proven his allegations were lies, but the media goes to him as an expert. Not naming names (Benjamin crump) but this pest ends to be disbarred. I'm going to check if he's licensed in my state because if he is I'm complaining o the bar

But... if more cops are found to be scumbags... then people won't wanna be cops...

We probably got too many already anyway....

I don't think getting more cameras in the hands of law enforcement is good for our civil liberties. We need less cameras, not more.
So you don't want video evidence when a cop goes to far? Why are you defending cops if you support civil liberties?

Which problem is that?

Get your popcorn and sit back: Pursuit, shooting of 'cop killer' captured on body cam | BLUtube Best to start at the 3:50 mark for the down cop, and the 6:00 mark for firing at the suspect.

Last edited:

Pffft. Rialto, California:

A buddy of mine drives long haul and got a couple cameras to watch his rear-view mirrors in more populated areas due to stupid drivers.

The camera is only going to have part of the story. It's a reasonable tool to use but it can cause as much trouble as it stops.

What trouble can it cause?

No, more will want to be. Good people won't. The more cops found to be scumbags, the more scumbags will want to be cops.

Last edited:

Yes, great Sheriff!

BTW, Gardener's death would NOT be counted as a police killing, would it? He died of the medical condition known as "resisting."

The NSA are cops. You like cops. So what's your complaint?

The camera is only going to have part of the story.
Who told you a single tool had to contain the whole story?

The camera will have parts of the story, wittiness will have parts of the story, physical evidence will have part of the story, transaction histories will have part of the story....that's why we have criminal investigators.

And most of the protestors blocking traffic and rioting are 100% assholes... people would be willing to listen if they talked.

Instead they are being lead by race bating pieces of crap like Sharpton and Jackson.

Wrong. Completely and utterly wrong. Their words have not been listened to, so now we must listen to their actions. We're simply getting a taste of what we asked for by having ignored their words for so long.

It's gonna happen eventually regardless. Legally speaking it's insane they don't already have them.

It would actually help the cops a lot more than the idiots who think it wouldn't help them understand. Then again, it'd remove a lot of bad cops as well.

Wrong. Completely and utterly wrong. Their words have not been listened to, so now we must listen to their actions. We're simply getting a taste of what we asked for by having ignored their words for so long.

What is it that we have ignored then? Who is responsible for these people's lives? Not me. Not the government... who? Why should they be allowed to mess up my day or another person's business? They shouldn't. They should take responsibility for their lives, their communities and get good leaders to help them do that. The ones that they have no are crap and leading them the wrong way...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…