• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Senator presses NSA to reveal whether it spies on members of Congress

Excellent summation. Go left, go right, you still end up at the same place.

I do get long winded at times. But at times there is no short way to say what I want to say.

You are never long winded, and you have a nice speaking voice! :thumbs: Your explanations are always concise and to the point, and I follow your blog with extreme interest, too, as you know. I don't always like what I read, but that's not your fault, so I won't shoot the messenger because I don't like the message....reality is a pain sometimes! :mrgreen:

Excellent summation. Go left, go right, you still end up at the same place.

Exactly. I really find it strange that not people can see this. I guess it is those real deep colored red and blue glasses they wear or perhaps it is the blinders like an old Missouri Mule they have on when their party is the party in power.

After this, I go back to Sanders, the NSA, and the traitor Snowden.

You said in post 98 you had no idea what "I" was talking about with wind farms, I believe.
I then provided a link and then you look at the picture and got right back to me.
When you're serious about wind farms, let me know.

The comments and links further into the original link gave me even more anxiety about wind farms,
especially the noise levels where people cannot open their windows without being above the noise threshold, which many say is too high already .

I know what a windfarm looks like

I know what you mean. There were times in my life I thought just electing someone from my party of choice would change things and life would end up being a bed of roses. Well, it is a bed of roses, only minus the flowers and all the thorn covered stems. Glad I have thick skin. A little scared, but thick none the less.

After this, I go back to Sanders, the NSA, and the traitor Snowden.

You said in post 98 you had no idea what "I" was talking about with wind farms, I believe.
meaning the specifics of wind farm companies running the projects in VT.

I then provided a link and then you look at the picture and got right back to me.
When you're serious about wind farms, let me know.
I actually read the whole article about Not in My Back Yard and the opposition to vast wind farm projects with concerns to devaluating property, obstructino to the eyes etc.

The comments and links further into the original link gave me even more anxiety about wind farms,
especially the noise levels where people cannot open their windows without being above the noise threshold, which many say is too high already .
Are you going to answer my question about Sanders being a "puppet" of "foreign companies" or no?

Yes .

Exactly. I really find it strange that not people can see this. I guess it is those real deep colored red and blue glasses they wear or perhaps it is the blinders like an old Missouri Mule they have on when their party is the party in power.

...and they are sooo extreme about it, as if their party is "the correct one" and the other party are "evil monsters wasting government resources".

Oh, well, to quote Kurt Vonnegut "...so it goes".

...and they are sooo extreme about it, as if their party is "the correct one" and the other party are "evil monsters wasting government resources".

Oh, well, to quote Kurt Vonnegut "...so it goes".

Yep, what one party does, good or bad, all that matters is the R or the D. Nothing else.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…