• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sally Yates, Defending DOJ, Says Michael Flynn Talks Neutered U.S. Russia Policy

We read the transcript of the phone conversations with the ambassador. He didn't lie.

There is no God but Trump....alternative "facts" are his prerogative!

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf#page=29

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf#page=180

Last edited:
No good deed goes unpunished. I was trying to help you avoid embarrassing yourself.

Hoe-kay... I've got all day, motivated by my fascination with the tenacity of cultish flavored denial or mendacious insincerity, whichever it turns out to be. IOW, nix the Sgt. Schultz schtick and reluctantly admit you do see something. Trump and Barr give off quite an odor.

This is from K.T. MacFarland's fourth 302... at least the fourth, I've lost count. Who will be the first to claim prosecutors were threatening to put her son in jail.... wait...that was the excuse for Flynn's brief cooperation.... The 4th page image below...isn't she describing an attempt to bribe (tamper with) a witness?
Does anybody reading this have a more nuanced understanding of why Trump left Priebus on the tarmac, standing in the rain. Sloppy work in Priebus's handling of Ms. MacFarland, to say the least!

https://www.justsecurity.org/wp-con...kraine-clearinghouse-mueller-memos-part-3.pdf

He lied to the FBI, and admitted to having done so, under oath, before a judge, twice.

You lose. Again.

Nope, no discussion of sanctions from Flynn in the transcripts.

To the FBI. I don't have transcripts of what he said to Pence.

Nope, no discussion of sanctions from Flynn in the transcripts.

https://www.justsecurity.org/wp-con...kraine-clearinghouse-mueller-memos-part-3.pdf

Last edited:

Reread the quote I posted. Slowly.

To the FBI. I don't have transcripts of what he said to Pence.

He admitted he lied to the FBI. Pled guilty and was convicted. What the hell are you even talking about? Pence, Priebus and Spicer all publicly stated facts which were later shown to be untrue.

Flynn told all three of these men the same lie he subsequently repeated to the FBI. If that isn't a well-established established pattern of deception, I don't know what it is.

Reread the quote I posted. Slowly.

He admitted he lied to the FBI. Pled guilty and was convicted. What the hell are you even talking about? Pence, Priebus and Spicer all publicly stated facts which were later shown to be untrue.

Flynn told all three of these men the same lie he subsequently repeated to the FBI. If that isn't a well-established established pattern of deception, I don't know what it is.

Ted is retired, the country cries out in agony for talent like Ted's!

Ted Patrick - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Common sense makes it obvious that... oh, nevermind!

Could be tampering, or not. I don't spend any time defending Trump.

Sally Yates is a partisan member of the Obama administration who has been implicated in possible illegally unmasking U.S. citizens. Surely you don't trust her to not cover up her own tracks? She is protecting herself and others involved.

LOL! "Implicated"? By who, Trump, William Barr, Sidney Powell, Fox News, Washingon Times, Daily Caller?

Sally Yates's background is a tad less partisan than your portrayal of her. I happen to recall who was Pretzeldent in
2002 - 2004, when her career seemed to be elevated, after a change of administrations....

Didn't her very recent Senate testimony accord with the actual record I've presented, than say... Trump's and Barr's claims, or of the Trump party senators who politely questioned her in Lindsey's committee "hearing"?

Last edited:
Yep, it's right there. That a twumpist would have to deny that simple reality isn't really surprising.

You lose. Again.

Copy and paste his words that most evidence his discussion of sanctions.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…