• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republicans warn Trump of 2018 bloodbath

I'm not taking your pot shots seriously Rev. You're trying to bring the Dems down to Trump's abysmal level. Have a nice day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if i were in charge of Democratic messaging, i would explain exactly what is getting ready to happen with automation in non-hyperbolic terms. then i would give workers a guarantee that if they are fired, there will be a job waiting for them in the public sector and that their Medicare and Social Security will be guaranteed at current levels if they vote enough Democrats into office. i'd skip most of the divisive stuff and just guarantee a job. the kind of automation that is coming is going to be seriously bad for workers. i'm close to as highly skilled as it gets in my field, and i watch automation progress daily. that's the foothold that the Democrats need, IMO.

I'm not taking your pot shots seriously Rev. You're trying to bring the Dems down to Trump's abysmal level. Have a nice day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh where's your christmas spirit?

You won't even kiss me?

My posts were not a "shot", it was a counter point to your point. don't be so sensitive to opposing ideas.

Oh where's your christmas spirit?

You won't even kiss me?

My posts were not a "shot", it was a counter point to your point. don't be so sensitive to opposing ideas.

They were pot shots. Using the misdeeds of a rejected former Democratic Senator, calling her my preferred candidate and then saying that I should somehow be less concerned about Trump who is deserving of outrage, because of her, is a pot shot. And HRC is not all Democrats, she's gone. You guys will have to dream up another left wing strawman to berate the left about.

How is trump deserving of outrage again?

Everything they've done or tried to do thus far has been massively unpopular. Shockingly, going after health care, working families, the internet, etc has made the public recoil. Literally the only thing they have going for the is that they're still riding the Obama economy. Time will tell whether that's enough to save the House for them.

and they pass some tax cuts once filtered through the economy, will likely cause harm. This should give them enough time to scooch out of office, for a Democrat to come clean up the mess in a few years. I'm so over conservative politics. The time is now to change this country for the better

Agreed. I voted for neither Trump nor Hillary in 2016, but I have to vote all Democrat in 2018/2020.

The Trump/GOP cabal is just awful domestically and dysfunctional in the international arena.

Agreed. I voted for neither Trump nor Hillary in 2016, but I have to vote all Democrat in 2018/2020.

The Trump/GOP cabal is just awful domestically and dysfunctional in the international arena.

yep, he scares the **** out of me, and we need a divided government to stop him from really messing us all up. i hope that there's time. i actually voted for Clinton even though i thought she was one of the worst candidates that the Democrats could have chosen. the Trump thing was just too awful. i can definitely see how some chose neither of two bad options, though. the 2016 election was a real ****show.

I'm inclined to agree here.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…