• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Report: 'Trump Train' that harassed Biden bus organized in pro-QAnon Facebook group

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

AUSTIN, Texas — The convoy of pickup trucks waving flags in support of President Donald Trump that were seen on video following and surrounding a Biden-Harris campaign bus on I-35 last Friday were organized in part in a Facebook group that features references to the QAnon conspiracy theory, according to a report from fact-checking website Snopes.com.

According to the report, the event, known as #OperationBlockTheBus, was organized in one private Facebook group called "Alamo City Trump Train," a reference to San Antonio.

A Biden campaign official said around 100 vehicles donning Trump flags surrounded their bus Friday, slowing them down to 20 MPH on the interstate highway, prompting staffers on board to call 911.
==========================================================

Trump definitely stirs things up. I hope this information leads to their arrest.

4chan and 8chan definitely need to go.

AUSTIN, Texas — The convoy of pickup trucks waving flags in support of President Donald Trump that were seen on video following and surrounding a Biden-Harris campaign bus on I-35 last Friday were organized in part in a Facebook group that features references to the QAnon conspiracy theory, according to a report from fact-checking website Snopes.com.

According to the report, the event, known as #OperationBlockTheBus, was organized in one private Facebook group called "Alamo City Trump Train," a reference to San Antonio.

A Biden campaign official said around 100 vehicles donning Trump flags surrounded their bus Friday, slowing them down to 20 MPH on the interstate highway, prompting staffers on board to call 911.
==========================================================

Trump definitely stirs things up. I hope this information leads to their arrest.
It probably will for those surrounding the bus itself, plus Mr. DUI in the black truck is almost an automatic for a trip to jail.

Don't forget Trump's surrogate, Don. Jr. instructed them to go start trouble. Stand by for next instructions...

"Don Trump Jr. Urged Texans To Give Kamala Harris ‘Trump Train Welcome’ Before Bus Incident

Two days after Trump Jr.’s video message, scores of vehicles with flags and MAGA signs swarmed Joe Biden’s campaign bus outside Austin."

I can hardly wait for the Harris/Biden administration and a Democratic House and Senate to pass laws telling us what and where we can post. It will make life so much easier.

Don't forget Trump's surrogate, Don. Jr. instructed them to go start trouble. Stand by for next instructions...

"Don Trump Jr. Urged Texans To Give Kamala Harris ‘Trump Train Welcome’ Before Bus Incident
Two days after Trump Jr.’s video message, scores of vehicles with flags and MAGA signs swarmed Joe Biden’s campaign bus outside Austin."
The only thing more pathetic than taking instruction from President Trump is taking it from his imbecile son.

Back
Top Bottom