• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Racism and talk of religious war: Trump staff's online posts

If you could read, I just granted you that the left didn't come up with it. But you will parrot it just the same because it is a new means for you to smear your political opponents. So just for you, I have coined a new term myself: alt-left. I consider it an ideology around identity, African identity. But the alt-left has often seemed more diffuse than that, more of a catch-all for the least presentable elements of the left: black nationalists, neo-reactionaries, the male-victimhood clique.

Parrot that Polly

what about mexican nationalists?

You don't want to talk about that. Do you?

Apparently you do. It seems to bother you much more than prejuidice against anyone else. I thought you were black, but apparently only anti-white prejuidice bothers you in the least.

Don't hurt yourself moving those goalposts. Do you play soccer? You must be a goalie since you're really good at deflection.

You just proved my point.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…