• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Question about Conspiracy Theories

Willoughby

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hi this is not a loaded question at all, i am just curious:

Has a conspiracy theory ever come true?

By this is mean has somebody had a great conspiracy theory and then it has completly proven to be correct. By correct i don't mean that there is "proof" on some website somewhere i mean actual events that everybody belives to be true that someone had predicted/talked about in a conspiracy theory

Thanks in advance

Jack X

Yes, the mafia.

There are tons of conspiracy theories that were later proven to be true. All it means is some people start hollaring that something is happening and other people are covering it up.

Now how many times in history has that happened!:rofl

Sure, Elvis and Marilyn Monroe are still alive.
Perhaps even JFK is alive.
Bush plained 9/11
Bush is in cahoots with Bin Laden
Bush did a rain dance on New Orleans and created Katrina.
Bush is listening to your phone conversations.
etc etc etc:roll: Ridiculous

:rofl

I just saw Elvis at the 7-11...

cherokee said:
:rofl

I just saw Elvis at the 7-11...

How is his weight problems these days? Did you get an autograph? Hurry contact the national enquirer.

Mike Ruppert has a decent track record of pointing out future trends. He's not always right, and I don't agree with his philosophy in everything, but after reading his stuff for the last couple years, I've noticed that reality bears an uncanny resemblance to what he was saying long ago.

From the pages of "Political Ideologies Their Origins and Impact 8th ed.," by Leon P. Baradat:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…