• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

peak-oil is nonsense

Pin dÁr

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Of course it is. Anyway, we don't here a lot of this nonsense today.

But is it bogus, because we vert simply never can rin out of oil!

Again, we are manipulated inot the belief of scarcity.

Peak oil IS nonsense, but like everything else you post, you simply made the declaration and presented no evidence at all. Any agreement between what you say and reality is purely random happenstance.

Peak oil IS nonsense, but like everything else you post, you simply made the declaration and presented no evidence at all. Any agreement between what you say and reality is purely random happenstance.

I just started.

But why, according you you, is peak oil nonsense?

I just started.

But why, according you you, is peak oil nonsense?

It's your thread, dude. Let's see your evidence. "Just started" is an interesting excuse considering the hours in between your original post and this one.

Noted once again. Another opinion thread started by Pin without any sources to back up what is stated. I expect this thread to be like all the others. Nothing but nonsense from the OP.

an interesting statement from the OP of , " because we vert simply never can rin out of oil!' which I believe was meant to say "we very simply never can run out of oil"

Pin. what is your source of this insight. Provide the link(s).

well here is the first one, Ian Crane has worked in the oil-industry.

ah well, it shows once again how we are drowning in BIG HUGE LIES.

ah well, it shows once again how we are drowning in BIG HUGE LIES.

From your source , "If Dr. Gold and Dr. Kenney are correct, this “the end of the world as we know it” scenario simply won’t happen
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2004/05/24777/#o8UctKjkzM0gA5j3.99"

You do realize that the proposed findings has not been proven. That is why the article stated IF Dr. Gold... are correct".

Would be great if they are correct, but don't hold your breath.

bit selective now, aren't we?

bit selective now, aren't we?

Hey, it was your source not mine. Guess you don't read info you post.

If you did you would have caught the "if" statement.

This is how continental drift works. All the plates are really floating in a global ocean of oil, allowing them to move easily across the face of the real world, which is a giant ball of string.

Hey, it was your source not mine. Guess you don't read info you post.

If you did you would have caught the "if" statement.

sure.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…