• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Opening Prayer @ Trump Speech In Iowa

It’s not a cult, wonder why Julie Green didn’t give the benediction!

I mean.. he kinda is.. he has attracted people like Bannon and Stone for all to see the evil of.

Let's face it. Trump is the perfect "messenger" for the god of the bible, because the two are, for all intents and purposes, one and the same. He fits the god profile seamlessly. Trump is petty and punitive, just like the biblical god!

Anybody who knows the "god of Abraham" through his book, knows that he is a jealous and vengeful god, ... by his own admission! In fact, he brags about being that way, just like Mr. Trump does.

The god of the bible has his "chosen people". In other words, he is a racist, ... just like Trump is.

The god of the bible is misogynist in the extreme - again, indistinguishable from Donald Trump.

Who could be more narcissistic, than the god of the bible? And doesn't this describe Donald Trump to a T? It's all about HIM, demanding fealty for himself, worshiping him, "thou shalt have no other gods before him", etc. In fact, in the Ten Commandments, the first three are all about the god of the bible. And likewise,Trump expects loyalty oaths - not to the country, not to the constitution, but to HIMSELF ... just like the god of Abraham does! They are identical.

Comparisons between the psychopathologies of the two are entirely overlapping. It's like looking at a Venn diagram with both their names in one circle. "Vengeance is MINE, sayeth Donald Trump! and don't you forget it".

No, they aren't Christians
I sure hope not.

Just as I hope that Trump doesn't represent the real Pub Party, I hope these nutcases don't represent the real Christianity.

Well I reckon it's pretty obvious how much the conservatives hate the liberal/progressives policies.

OMG, @SMTA , you gotta see this!! LMAO!!

The cons get in and we will have this treat before every WH press release. :ROFLMAO:

Bullshit, right? ;)
Seems that everything you post is irrelevant bullshit, off topic, unreadable, and senseless.

Nothing destroys the church like hypocrisy. If you ask 10 people that left the church why they left, easily 9 out of 10 will point to hypocrisy in the church, it's leaders and it's members.

White evangelicals fervent support of a man like Trump has been a gift to atheism.

You all are going to run out of pearls, that is if you haven't already!

Back
Top Bottom