• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Only Losers Want to Win

Exquisitor

Educator
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Only Losers Want to Win:

Why, because for you to win someone must lose, and it will come back to you.

So, like in chess, it's not whether you win or lose, if the object is to have an interesting game. Then you didn't make anyone lose, and you will go on winning and losing as the Universe sees fit.

Someone like Trump gets American birth, and now he wants to win, because he's a real loser.

Sometimes we must win, like now, and to lose would be a tragedy.

Do we go into battle to win? Yes, we go to do our best to win, but who wins and loses may be beyond our control.

Only Losers Want to Win:

So, like in chess, it's not whether you win or lose, if the object is to have an interesting game. Then you didn't make anyone lose, and you will go on winning and losing as the Universe sees fit.

Someone like Trump gets American birth, and now he wants to win, because he's a real loser.

Do we go into battle to win? Yes, we go to do our best to win, but who wins and loses may be beyond our control.

You should be a motivational speaker.

Only Losers Want to Win:

Huh?

Last edited:
You should be a motivational speaker.
I like to write, because then I can collect my thoughts and not be subject to thought thieves, like when someone starts to listen.

I do like the verbal medium though.

I'm a schizophrenic pot head, seminars would be a long shot, think of the power, the merit, I'd have to dry out, and then what would I have?

The lesson is to not start smoking pot.

I have a book on public speaking at the Goodwill, "The Quick and Easy Way to Effective Speaking" by Dale Carnegie, one of the pillars in public speaking. I read fifty pages, it was hot.

Here:

I like to write, because then I can collect my thoughts and not be subject to thought thieves, like when someone starts to listen.

I do like the verbal medium though.

I'm a schizophrenic pot head, seminars would be a long shot, think of the power, the merit, I'd have to dry out, and then what would I have?

The lesson is to not start smoking pot.

I have a book on public speaking at the Goodwill, "The Quick and Easy Way to Effective Speaking" by Dale Carnegie, one of the pillars in public speaking. I read fifty pages, it was hot.

Here:

So how do you deal with the inherent problem of giving a talk to a crowd of thieves?

I'd pay to watch. Except it's the audience's reaction I'd be watching.
I did want to be a standup comedian.

On the 9:00am Christ's counselors the Misfit and the Scoundrel had names in their light for them, Captain and Comedian.

The Lord's, names for us are kinder than ours for his, wouldn't you say?

So how do you deal with the inherent problem of giving a talk to a crowd of thieves?
Oink oink?

I'll explain that for the duller of our viewers.

Grunt grunt, squeeeeeeeeel, jig.

No, I was working on how to drag everybody (in Congress) to Hell.

Thief no longer, pig now.

No, it a reference to the Lord's words about casting your pearls before swine.

They'll trample you (with the information), so what does a pig do when another pig buts it? It grunts and squeals and charges back. Pigs love to fight, they sit in the forest all day lusting over the thought of fighting with the hunters dogs (and winning). Not that they're the guilty party, pigs know how to lose, but you never want to lose to a real pig in the forest.

There's got to be an answer, I have to think about it.

Maybe I could just write them a book.

There's so many principles and verses.

Ah, it's simple, tell them the truth.

1) Personal responsibility.

2) We don't know anything for sure about the truth, we just tell likely stories.

If something is likely it starts out at 50% and then you estimate based on known factors.

But you don't really want to tell thieves that, unless you're about the biggest pig in the pond (a hippopotamus).

But they told me.

So onward.

3) I'd have to pick on the Adam and Eve story, to straighten my audience out, I'd either start at Israel was the descendants of Jericho or get there. The tree is meat-eating so there are several solutions and we can tell of the importance of a diversified culture that won't be led away by the first spirit that knows how to impersonate your presence (clown) like they did at the 3:00am with only one young boy escaping the creation seal (and lead them off to He).

First Church of the Antichrist, I mean False Prophet.

You know it was because of such seminars that I got like this.

Back
Top Bottom