• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Obamacare (1 Viewer)

In other words nothing more than partisan alternative reality. Thanks for proving my earlier point.

In other words, truth you choose not to accept. Again, who is partisan?

Health care shouldn't be an entitlement? Health insurance shouldn't be an entitlement? What exactly are you saying?

Are you suggesting that if an American cannot afford health care, they should just not plain get it?

The question was "Why are some Republicans so much against healthcare for its citizens?"

My response was, "It shouldn't be an entitlement"

For those of you in Rio Linda....There is no right to healthcare or insurance.

The question was "Why are some Republicans so much against healthcare for its citizens?"

Since you're simply going to mindlessly post conservative slogans I know this is a waste of time. roads, bridges, schools, fire and police departments are not entitlements. the govt pays for them because it makes America stronger and richer. Subsidizing health care for Americans makes us stronger and richer. You simply name a country that meets your level of "entitlement" and I'll show you a third world s**t hole that you wouldn't be caught dead in.

It shouldn't be an entitlement.

Health care shouldn't be an entitlement? Health insurance shouldn't be an entitlement? What exactly are you saying?

Are you suggesting that if an American cannot afford health care, they should just not plain get it?

Do I really have to do this?

Steps to conversation:

Step 1: You said health care "shouldn't" be an entitlement.

Step 2: I asked why health care "shouldn't" be an entitlement.

Step 3: You responded that Republicans said it "shouldn't" be an entitlement and that you responded that it "shouldn't be an entitlement".

Explain.

You could've said that the Obama stimulus was crappy and I would have agreed. You could have said it's OK for government to create jobs some ways, but no other ways, and I might have agreed. Instead you ducked out of defending your own principle, and said in its place that you have it because the Republicans said it. And you post like you think that "got" me.

What gives?

WHY "shouldn't" health care be an entitlement in the richest nation on Earth?

WHY should poor people bleed out on the ER floor because health care is not an entitlement?

WHY?

Last edited:
Since you're simply going to mindlessly post conservative slogans I know this is a waste of time. roads, bridges, schools, fire and police departments are not entitlements. the govt pays for them because it makes America stronger and richer. Subsidizing health care for Americans makes us stronger and richer. You simply name a country that meets your level of "entitlement" and I'll show you a third world s**t hole that you wouldn't be caught dead in.

My point exactly...the "government" doesn't pay for crap. WE DO!

Do I really have to do this?

Steps to conversation:

Step 1: You said health care "shouldn't" be an entitlement.

Step 2: I asked why health care "shouldn't" be an entitlement.

Step 3: You responded that Republicans said it "shouldn't" be an entitlement and that you responded that it "shouldn't be an entitlement".

Explain.

You could've said that the Obama stimulus was crappy and I would have agreed. You could have said it's OK for government to create jobs some ways, but no other ways, and I might have agreed. Instead you ducked out of defending your own principle, and said in its place that you have it because the Republicans said it. And you post like you think that "got" me.

What gives?

WHY "shouldn't" health care be an entitlement in the richest nation on Earth? 100s of trillions worth.

WHY should poor people bleed out on the ER floor because health care is not an entitlement?

WHY?

This greatest country in the world is ate up in debt from other unfunded entitlements.

NO ONE in this country "bleeds out" on an emergency room floor, health insurance or not.

My point exactly...the "government" doesn't pay for crap. WE DO!

well I was right, it was a waste of time. I just was not expecting that level of delusion. I posted nothing you agreed with.

well I was right, it was a waste of time. I just was not expecting that level of delusion. I posted nothing you agreed with.

Where was you first clue there, Vern?

Where was you first clue there, Vern?

WCH, if you lack the courage and/or integrity to respond to my posts, why are you at a debate forum? I responded to exactly what you posted. You did not respond to what I posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom