• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New user from CA

mtnman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Hello all, I was drawn to the forum to see other’s thoughts about the current political madness happening in our country.
I’m generally suspicious of any and all politicians and think there should be less government overall.

Hello all, I was drawn to the forum to see other’s thoughts about the current political madness happening in our country.
I’m generally suspicious of any and all politicians and think there should be less government overall.
Howdy Doody, mtnman!!!

Well, if it's "madness" you are looking for, you certainly came to the right place.

Have fun!!

I was drawn to the forum to see other’s thoughts about the current political madness happening in our country.
For me it's just a soap box

America was done many moons ago

But none the less we have Big Gov

You live in Cailf?

You poor soul

Hi @mtnman , welcome to Debate Politics!

estes_park_620x372.jpg

It's the maddening.

Not a bad philosophy, just remember the time to be most skeptical of politicians is when they're saying what we want to hear.

Welcome sir

Enjoy your visits, mtnman. It's great to see someone from the USA which is badly needed in DebatePolitics. You must be a happy guy since you do not believe in government. You have been managing to get your wish for a few years now.

Back
Top Bottom